• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WHOOOAA!

P

Prestwick

Blimey! Waterloo may be going down the pan but bloody hell their website has had a facelift and a half!

Kudos guys! :cheers:

Yeah, when I win the lottery, I'm going to get some big shot web design company to give all the 1st Division clubs free facelifts on their sites along with some free hosting and training.

I would pay for some serious sponsorship for the league and invest in the cornish Pirates to make them a premiership club...

Brilliant job on the website...
I support anything involving piratry.
pirate-girl-parrot.jpg

Id always support London Welsh because the club was legendary almost 40 years ago. It boasted all the great Welsh players in its side. And its a disappointment to see the club where they are today.

Ok, but seriously, what the HELL is up with their jersey?

:blink:
[/b]

Ha ha ha. It's a shocker isn't it....my classic hooped top is just fine, why mess with it?

The new away kit that I've just bought is the business

Img_0105.jpg

Seriously though I am shouting from the rooftops about the Nationals....some tremendous clubs there. If Waterloo is anything to go by you are made to feel one of the family the second you walk through the gate.

Anyone alse think TRF should adopt 'loo as it's offical amateur rugby English National League team?

I'm presuming that Waterloo's away jersey is in white (which is very nice (kinda like the Ulster shirt)) but who is that team in black?

The black top is a generic Kooga jersey, lots of teams use them as their training tops (all be it with different colours).

A generic Kooga jersey?
Interesting, cos that was Ospreys kit back in the 04/05 season.
And in my opinion was their nicest kit.
It sold very sucessfully as well, maybe that's why Kooga are using it now as their generic kit.

Voila: -

63_0.jpg

60_0.jpg

53_0.jpg

Itt's generic because it's a standard design. Northampton have a blue and yellow version for the training kit.

Yeah, i was just thinking: has it become generic because of how successful O's jersey was, or has it been standard training jersey for english kooga clubs for a while now?

First appeared ths year but I'm sure the design has been arround for a couple of years now elsewhere.

I'm presuming that Waterloo's away jersey is in white (which is very nice (kinda like the Ulster shirt)) but who is that team in black?
[/b]

It's Otley in the 'loo picture.

Latest posts