• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

why is new zealand so good?

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

NPC!!!...our development systems are brilliant,our scouts( as much as polynesians despise them with there forever recruitment of pacific island born players) are good hustlers...the only problem i feel is maintenance..maintaining us...our coaching and staff are ok...professionally we aint that advance..but along with the natural raw talent,the pure passion of rugby and a few adjustmenst here in there in the business departments we make it OUR GAME!!!...

truth be told that if australia had development systems like they do for league and aussie rules they would be much stronger than us...numbers and business wise...politics just ruin south africa completely..

i hear all this talk of how we are operating now and how the other international teams are trying to adjust to the ab's...

hey its plain and simple...feed the root of the tree healthy..and you develop healthy fruits,maybe not poison the tree with supplements or genetically engineering it as..say...americans and there drug polluted,egotistical sportsmen..but look after those seeds to provide the fruits of labour

AND STOP STEALING OUR FRUITS!!!...YOU CANT PLANT THEM IN EUROPE!!!..DIFFERENT WEATHER CONDITIONS MATE!!!!

:bana:

got to agree with you chiro, in fact i read that england soccer is copying the ab's development ladder, or system, in an attempt to become the superpower of international soccer much the way the all blacks have.

got to agree with you chiro, in fact i read that england soccer is copying the ab's development ladder, or system, in an attempt to become the superpower of international soccer much the way the all blacks have. [/b]

Who the f*** spouted that rubbish?

chiro's right about NZ - but South Africa will be much stronger if they can spread the game among the coloured and black population - no other rugby playing country can come close to the talent and potential that they have - plus their numbers are much greater than Oz, NZ and the Pacific Islands combined - however don't know if that'll happen anytime in the future or be a feasible proposition.

^^^....politics RUIN south african rugby...i admit that once south africa come together they will generate the power again..but it was only a year after the world cup of 03 that i thought sth africa have finally arrived with the depth of talent they had..2years later..no results..sux 4 them

that's not the issue - while many islanders are naturally built for rugby - you'll find giants in every culture and society across the globe - take Ireland's Paul O'Connell or the big Afrikaners in SA - also blacks like Hilton Lobberts and Chilliboy Ralepelle - what is also important is raw athleticism and talent which the Saffas have more of if mostly for the reasons of their numbers.

that's not the issue - while many islanders are naturally built for rugby - you'll find giants in every culture and society across the globe - take Ireland's Paul O'Connell or the big Afrikaners in SA - also blacks like Hilton Lobberts and Chilliboy Ralepelle - what is also important is raw athleticism and talent which the Saffas have more of if mostly for the reasons of their numbers.
[/b]
that is true, but where are they all? do they not play rugby? pacific islanders are alot more co-ordinated i think too. hence why the ABs have so much flare.

Everyones got their problems:

South Africas politics
Australias lack of depth
Englands abysmal form and new coaches
NZ and that damn WC we havent seen for 20yrs

In saying that, as an AB fan im glad our national team is in the position its in atm not to mention NZ rugby...and i hope we're the first to solve our problem. lol

and then there is that annoying description of us peeking 2 early???..

since 03 world cup aftermath..we have been nothing but above par to supreme....what the f*** is peeking too early mean any way to us???..that comment should go unnoticed to us kiwis...why???...we dont have a solid all black team to assess...other then our front row,jack,collins,carter and mccaw..the rest is all mix and match..you cant determine a teams peaking rates when we dont even have a unchanged team yet...we will see our best team when they are announced for the world cup..the culmination of the 4 years of henrys policy will come to foray for the 2007 test season and trinations...so when we arrive at the world cup...and finish the world cup..then you can talk about our peak..or..peaking...f***in sceptical insolent superstitious ********

GO THE ALL BLACKS!!!

lol absolutely
Henrys doin something different from last AB campaigns and its working so far so we cant complain.
Im predicting hes gonna pick a few bolters, maybe 3 or 4 for the domestic and trinations series, then at WC selection time hes gonna pick that whole 'protected 22' and other prominent players he used during his tenure that have found form, plus one of the new bolters.

Latest posts