• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why Oh Why!

hey whatever works for them i guess lol GO THE ABS ! :) [/b]
Well, it gets them in the papers and on our boards. It's like Britney Spears flashing her hoohaw...any publicity is good publicity. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

<div class='quotemain'>
I thought most of them haven't bothered to book return flights ... for the next three years.[/b]
I love you Shtove![/b][/quote]

Right back at you ... dude. (Manxman's sig would be better - who she?)

Just convert your dollars to euros now - before it's too late - and head to Europe in the Fall for Ireland's conquest of the World.

when you hear the all blacks come up with such cack you feel like supporting whoever they play against. Even england!

From what I can gather this has nothing to do with the AB's or the NZRFU and is just Adidas.

The NZRU (or some advertising executive!) has decided to take soil from rugby grounds around New Zealand to take to France in a show of support for the All Blacks. What exactly they are going to do with this soil when they get it there I'm not sure, that is assuming they can get it through customs. What is the point! Next they'll be painting a plane (bugger, been there done that!).

Are any other countries planning on doing something equally ridiculous? The Welsh could send a leek from every farm in Wales; Fiji could send kava from each village; Italy a pair of Gucci shoes from every fashion store.

Let the All Blacks play rugby!! Death to the advertising executives!
[/b]

A pint of Guiness from every pub in Ireland :D