• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wigan Sign Fielden

Horrible vermin trying to buy their way out of trouble. Hope they go down and bust.

In NHL 1.

I can live without playing them for a season just to see them suffer.

great news. we'e been missing big ball carriers, feka can only do so much. seu seu isnt getting the job done. fieldens gonna go a long way to curing wigan. we're not going anywhere boys

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jun 22 2006, 12:06 PM
Horrible vermin trying to buy their way out of trouble. Hope they go down and bust.
This post displays a manifestation of all the jealousy built up over the years.

Not jealousy (4 Super League ***les to 1, where it matters) but of total and utter hatred.

I will throw the biggest BBQ in the world when, not if, your lot go down. You think you can buy your way out of trouble, but you'll need another 16 players to improve.

Going down, going bust.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jun 22 2006, 08:07 PM
Not jealousy (4 Super League ***les to 1, where it matters) but of total and utter hatred.

I will throw the biggest BBQ in the world when, not if, your lot go down. You think you can buy your way out of trouble, but you'll need another 16 players to improve.

Going down, going bust.
And where does this hatred stem from?

Jealousy

No.

I'm too young to remember a lot of Wigan's glory years. My hatred stems from the arrogance surrounding the club, especially the fans.

Vermin. Too big to go down my arse. Super League doesn't need Wigan, Wigan needs Super League.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jun 23 2006, 02:56 PM
No.

I'm too young to remember a lot of Wigan's glory years. My hatred stems from the arrogance surrounding the club, especially the fans.

Vermin. Too big to go down my arse. Super League doesn't need Wigan, Wigan needs Super League.
I'm younger than you and I can remember them, one of my Earliest memories was the signing of Martin Offiah. Could you please expand on how te fans are so arrogant that you hate the club?

For a start: The god given attitude that you should be in Super League.

Still spouting all this "We're the biggest club on Earth" ****.

"The most successful team ever" when you've won 2 trophies in 8 years.

Oh, and the worst one. "We're too good to go down."

I could go on and on and on and on.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jun 24 2006, 08:29 AM

I could go on and on and on and on.
Well we haven't been relegated just yet, we'll let future results dictate that.

TBH there aren't many other clubs as successful and powerful as Wigan. Do you think Fielden would have gone to any other bottom of the league club?

Ever being the operative word. I know as a Saints fan it must be hard for you to remember what happened pre 1996 but Rugby League did exist back then.

I think that we are and if our results continue to be good then that will prove it, if we do finish bottom it will be our own fault but the season is still going.

Don't cut the "pre 1996" crap with me. I know full well what went on before 1996. Ever wondered why everyone hates you?

Hey guys i think its great to have a bit of competion against your home teams and who you support but how bout we keep it friendly here and leave the fired up talk on the footy field.

I am a wigan fan but i am most certainly not going to bad mouth the saints or St Helens RFC

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jun 26 2006, 02:34 PM
Don't cut the "pre 1996" crap with me. I know full well what went on before 1996. Ever wondered why everyone hates you?
Yes, nobody could touch us. But because it was Wigan who were winning, not Saints, Saints fans believe that they should hardly even be classed as successes.

It's more to do with the fact you bought everyone up, and you know you did.

Not neccessarily - if they are investigated by the RL they could be done instantly - like the Bulldogs in 2003.

Aren't Saints the team that are under investigation or was that just a rumour?

Latest posts