• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wigan - Wakefield

S

St Helens RLFC

6-12 to Wakefield, shock there. And rumours of a fallout between the chairman and the coach. Maybe not the start to the season that Wigan fans wanted....

Certainly not - I was shocked by the match report. How could we lose to Wakefield!?

9 imports in the starting 13 as well which is a fookin' disgrace!
Apparently there are 15 Wigan lads in the squad and yet the club will go nowhere whilst poor quality imports who offer nothing such as Phelps & Bailey are getting game time ahead of them. :rolleyes:
Noble has turned Wigan into another Bradford without having any of the success to go with it. We lost Ashton cos the muppet signed the over the hill Withers and we will lose more promising youngsters unless something is done about it.

BIG credit to Wakefield though. I like Kear and I'm happy for him.

Oh yeah.... Mathers needs lining up against a wall and shooting. Useless cheap shot merchant that he is. How the hell did he get another contract?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 9 2009, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He got a new deal because he'd played so many games didn't he?[/b]

Not sure to be honest. I thought I read somewhere that Noble thought there was more to come from him and that he'd get better. I know he had a bad injury but he is simply crap.

Two game ban for Mathers

Wonder if Noble will show some sense and give Ainscough some game time with Richards (or possibly Roberts?) moving to FB.

Every Wigan fan I know wishes there was a "3" in front of the 2 match ban.

Latest posts