• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wilkinson back to face London Wasps!

Originally posted by robbinho+Jan 5 2006, 11:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (robbinho @ Jan 5 2006, 11:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ScumV
@Jan 5 2006, 10:01 AM
I am Welsh, Johnny is English but I can safely post here what I have posted elsewhere many times. The RFU & Newcastle RFC deserve to be shagged blind with a pinneapple for the way they have treated JW. The boy has been **** on at every corner being rushed back into the team when he is not fit.

Johnny Wilkinson could have been one of the all time greats (although some still hold him as such, but IMO he really hasn't fullfilled potential  due to the above). We will never see the best of JW, as his best now will be a shadow of what his best could have been.
You lost me at "I am Welsh"..... [/b]
Wouldn't expect anything else from a Bath lad
<

Originally posted by ScumV+Jan 6 2006, 11:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ScumV @ Jan 6 2006, 11:17 AM)</div>
Originally posted by robbinho@Jan 5 2006, 11:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ScumV
@Jan 5 2006, 10:01 AM
I am Welsh, Johnny is English but I can safely post here what I have posted elsewhere many times. The RFU & Newcastle RFC deserve to be shagged blind with a pinneapple for the way they have treated JW. The boy has been **** on at every corner being rushed back into the team when he is not fit.

Johnny Wilkinson could have been one of the all time greats (although some still hold him as such, but IMO he really hasn't fullfilled potential  due to the above). We will never see the best of JW, as his best now will be a shadow of what his best could have been.

You lost me at "I am Welsh".....
Wouldn't expect anything else from a Bath lad
<
[/b]
<

Whilst I'm not a fan of Wilkinson, it's sad to see such a talent wasted. The RFU rushed him back way too soon, they were desperate to have him back as England really did struggle for a year and a bit. I hope that he does come back, cause he does deserve to be playing and reaching his potential.

So, is he getting paid sick for all this? Thats one long doctors note!
<

Perhaps he can become a director for the club!
<

Thanks,

London Wasps.....

Without the line
<

Originally posted by London Wasps@Jan 6 2006, 11:48 PM
Perhaps he can become a director for the club! 
<
More like the clubs physio. He has had most injuries known to a sporting player, so he'll know all about the injuries and how to & how not to recover.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
More like the clubs physio. He has had most injuries known to a sporting player, so he'll know all about the injuries and how to & how not to recover.[/b]

Yes, that maybe a better role for him.. !

I have heard that Johnson will be going back to Leicester as a director of rugby? I guess that at leat the prober people are looking after the club..
<

Latest posts