• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Will it work on an Xbox 360?

H

howlett_marc

Can any one tell me whether this game runs on a Xbox 360, as I got rid of my xbox.

Otherwise I 'll go for the PS2 version.

it wont mate....

until at least march or maybe ever , depends when microsoft make it backward compatible , i had to get it on ps2 aswell , its a lil beauty.

Originally posted by howlett_marc@Feb 10 2006, 04:54 PM
Can any one tell me whether this game runs on a Xbox 360, as I got rid of my xbox.

Otherwise I 'll go for the PS2 version.
i'll go & find out now.

* Edit: Just tried & it does't work on the 360. *

No it doesn't work on 360 just yet, but it will do at some stage. How long that takes is another question.

What do you mean it will do at some stage? Will microsoft release some add on that makes it backwards compatible.

They have to release an emulator to download via Xbox live to allow you to play certain Xbox games.

Apparently Rugby 2005 is backwards compatible so I'm sure 06 will be in the not too distant future.

that interview is a nice read indeed. online most likely in the next version. aye they said x360 developments costs bit too much as they would have to do it from scratch. My guess is that when fifa and madden go 360 rugby will follow as well because that is where lot of the tech for rugby is leeched from. and yeah most people down under won't have a 360 yet and considering this is where a large portion of sales will be understandable that the game does not workt yet on a 360

sorry to double post but is there an updsate making this work? i was going to buy this but if it won't work on my 360 i won't bother

Latest posts