• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wimbledon 2005

Will be a shock if Federer doesn't retain his ***le the way he's playing.

And I think Lleyton's is hotter. How did an foul-mouthed, arrogant little shite like him pull her?
<

Federer is looking unbeatable on grass for the foreseable future, Safin looks to be the only realistic threat to him, he's got Roddick and Hewitt well sussed. Could well go on and break the record for consecutive victories.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Jul 2 2005, 05:42 AM
Could well go on and break the record for consecutive victories.
No chance at breaking consecutive Wimbledon victories though. Federer absolutely owned Lleyton, he's just about wrapped up the hat-trick.

Originally posted by Wally+Jul 1 2005, 08:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Jul 1 2005, 08:10 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 1 2005, 07:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Jul 1 2005, 07:21 PM
Lleyton would have made the final if he wasn't screwed by the All England Club. He's blatantly better than Roddick, and his results against him show it too.

Boo Hoo
Oh Western Springs bla bla bla.

BOO HOO. [/b]
Western Springs + Council Support = Me Happy
Lleyton Hewitt getting thrashed = You Sad

hey that the chick from home and away..yeah shes ugly

maria sharapova ALL THE WAY!

i take that back and looking at the other pic wally

shes quite nice

Venus Williams has won the ladies final

Fed vs Roddick in the mens final tomorrow (methinks it's going to rain however)

Well, a 3-0 win to Federrer.

Thank god that's over - means Top Gear will be back on at it's propper time on a Sunday or Tuesday.

I predicted the mens winner! This must mean I'm the greatest well of sporting knowledge in the known world! Oh no, wait......I'm not Los Lover
<

Originally posted by Wally+Jul 2 2005, 01:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Jul 2 2005, 01:12 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-An Tarbh
@Jul 2 2005, 05:42 AM
Could well go on and break the record for consecutive victories.
No chance at breaking consecutive Wimbledon victories though. Federer absolutely owned Lleyton, he's just about wrapped up the hat-trick. [/b]
Well going on today's performance the record is certainly on for him, and at only 23 he's not even reached his peak, frightening prospect for the rest really.

He'd have to win another two more Wimbledons plus get to the final of the sixth to break the record. I think.

Not exactly unrealistic given the ease at which he's been winning his last 2 ***les. The most likely deterrent would probably be injury rather than someone beating him.

Latest posts