• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wimbledon 2006

A

An Tarbh

So any interest in this, can Federer make it 4 in a row, tough ask considering the draw he has in the early rounds, what impact if any will Nadal have on grass, can Roddick overcome the block that seems to come over him when he faces Federer.

Can Hingis make it a Swiss double in her Wimbledon comeback, will Henin Hardenne complete her personal grand slam.

Any outsiders worth a punt?

Well I think Mr Henman will be having an early exit, as he will have to face Federer tomorrow...

and Mr Murray, seems to be the one brit who could shine,

Tough start for Federer alright, Gasquet, Henman and Ancic, all with very decent pedigree on grass, he'll have to earn it this year.

I just hope the British get knocked out early, cos i get ****** off with Hen-Mania and all that ********

The last time Hewitt won Queens he also went on to win Wimbledon. I'm tipping Phillapoussis.

If Nadal doesnt get his ****ling shoulder injury i am tipping him

He faired well @ queens until inury ruled him out at 1 set a piece, against the eventual winner - Hewitt

Nadal's quest for domination on new land begins this tournament

One thing I've never understood about Wimbledon compared to the rest of the Majors, why does play start so late, 12pm on the outside courts and 1pm on the Show Courts. All play starts at 11am at the French Open and with rain more likely at Wimbledon and matches often carried over you'd think they'd start earlier. Madness to think that play used to start at 2pm up till recently.

f** Murray.

"I want to Paraguay to beat England."

And I want you to never win a major international open, you Hair Bear wannabe *******.

YAY HENMAN IS OUT OF WIMBLEDON!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

So when can we start watching Wimbledon?....(Interpretation = when does Sharapova play?)

Andre Agassi bowed out for the last time at Wimbledon losing today to Nadal in straight sets.

And Gay-Guy Sharapova is now on court.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Jun 29 2006, 03:32 AM
So when can we start watching Wimbledon?....(Interpretation = when does Sharapova play?)
Now you don't have to worry, here, have a ***tie picture.

Maria-Sharapova.jpg

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jun 28 2006, 07:58 PM
f** Murray.

"I want to Paraguay to beat England."

And I want you to never win a major international open, you Hair Bear wannabe *******.
Isn't Murry English?

Was a little more toned down in his reaction yesterday, "it would have been great for British sport if England had won the world cup", he says with a grin and obviously not meaning a bit of it given his earlier support of Paraguay, obviously wants a bit of support for the second week at Wimbledon.

He can knob off.

I hope he never wins anything, ever. Stupid move, Andy. I will halve your popularity.

He'll have no chance against Hewiit in the quarters, that's if he can get by Baghdatis tomorow.

If he can beat Roddick so comprehensively, I see no reason why he can't beat Hewitt.

Well the fact that Hewitt has actually won Wimbledon might have something to do with it.

Hewitt has the experience, agreed. I do think however that he and Roddick are similar players. Murray has a chance.

Latest posts