• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wingers

D

dtwelvenz

dont know if this has been addressed so dont hate.

do the wingers stay on the correct side of the field? in R2004 the left wing played on the right and wore the number 11 jersey.

It's not too major, i did experience this prob and sometimes there was no last reciever and I got isolated. hopefully the answer is no and it should be.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
It's not too major, i did experience this prob and sometimes there was no last reciever and I got isolated.[/b]

are u talking R2004?

so do i it was kind of annoying i use to sumtimes just swap the wingers postions at the start of the game in the lineups but they still had the wrong numbers not major but shouldnt be that hard to get ppl in the right postion.

imagine if the halfback was switched with a hooker.

anyway some times little things are important and can make the game.

Originally posted by dtwelvenz@Mar 14 2005, 08:19 PM
so do i it was kind of annoying i use to sumtimes just swap the wingers postions at the start of the game in the lineups but they still had the wrong numbers not major but shouldnt be that hard to get ppl in the right postion.

imagine if the halfback was switched with a hooker.

anyway some times little things are important and can make the game.
You could've just switched their positions at the first stoppage in play. Presto! right wings, right numbers.

who is the best winger by the way?...for those who played!!!

i remember playing the ps2 demo at eb and i got carved up by tuquri and sailor...the english wingers are shite

Yeah I know, I never did it anyway.
I was finished with that 'game' so fast, I didn't have time to anyway.

Latest posts