• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Winter is here

I drove her in drawers home last night at about 1am, and the outside air temp on the dashboard read out said 11'C! :eek:
I'm not quote sure if my car is f***ed...

I drove her in drawers home last night at about 1am, and the outside air temp on the dashboard read out said 11'C! :eek:
I'm not quote sure if my car is f***ed...
[/b]
Have you a digital embedded Alcohol Tester on your car's dashboard ? :huh:

I was only on the coke all night. I know I was sweating a bit, but that's a different story...

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> What are you fruits on about? It's quite clearly summer. [/b]

True :lol: well almost summer.

Its spring as far as I'm concerned and Summer starts in 6 days. [/b]

Oh okay i didnt know that

no way is it winter, its balmy.

well ok today isnt balmy, but the rest of the week has been. Today is just cloudy but still pretty warm.

Summer isnt far away, its cricket season, the season for beaches and bbqs.

best time of year is this time of year :) [/b]

Another summer of the black caps sucking eh?. :D Would be nice to see the Aussies break the consecutive tests won record. ;)
[/b][/quote]
The boxing day test will equal the record and the new years test will get us the record :D (or will new years test equal and the one after that surpass?) Can't wait for a great summer of cricket!!!
[/b][/quote]

It will be good.......dunno about new years day test ill be nursing a hangover most likely. :)

Tomorrow here is going to be 37 i believe and thats in celcius not farenheit (sp?) so its going to f**ken hot.

Fun times ahead.....not. :(

Mine doesn't :s (yes, I know that was sarcasm xD)

There are but a few things positive about the cold, those being: even more tea, people don't look too weird when you're knitting on a bus, you always have something to discuss (although that's not always a positive thing), and mittens.

Other than that, I prefer warmth.

Although, the cold really makes me look forward to the Christmas Markets with Jenever, Warm Pastry and bread, and Christmas Songs. And that's when I remember I just started a diet XD

The Winter continental market has been cancelled in St Helens this year, due to bad weather. From last year... Odd decision. I love those markets, I go straight for the fudge and candy shops! Oh yeah, and the choc au pain's!

We don't have fudge here :'(
It's such a painful thing not to have. Although it's equally painful for people around me to see me after eating fudge XD I have the bad habit of grinning as soon as I know all sorts of sweet chewy stuff are stuck between my teeth, which makes me look like an eighty year old who's been sucking on lumps of sugar her entire life.

We have a Christmas Market at Uni, one day, a christmas market on the green palce in Antwerp, several weeks, in Wilrijk (where I live) there's also one, I never go, but a friend will be standing there with 80 different kinds of jenever, so I promised I'd pay him a visit. I do expect to score something free. No alcohol though, but possibly something edible. Or even better, Christmas decorations xD

How did they explain the cancelling of the market for reasons that are no longer valid?

That the market in St Helens "isn't financially viable."

It's not St Helens' fault it ****** it down for weeks last December!

Sounds like the worst excuse ever :s

How about holiday fun? I once remember hiding for the rain underneath one of those christmas stands, where they sold warm pastry, with the rain POURING. It was raining sop hard that my supposedly waterproof backpack let through so much water it half ruined my marketing syllabus. Failed that class anyway xD

Latest posts