• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wj fourie's Kit Thread

lol nice what happend here ill try to do it this weekend my internet was down for a bit some dude put a jammer on the wireless ap so we had to wait so this weekend ill upload

hello wj fourie wanted to know if you've been able to kit the Reds this season?

i want to know why hoya5c was banned. he didn't nothing wrong, i know he typed up a strange joke but that was all he did guys. u can't ban him for that

i want to know why hoya5c was banned. he didn't nothing wrong, i know he typed up a strange joke but that was all he did guys. u can't ban him for that

Yes they can...this is a forum don't expect a democratic solution when you insult someone...

hey guys is someone going ti fix the waratahs home kit? like the tahs front of the home kit is the front for the away kit.

hey Fourie, have you been able to complete the Rebels Kit yet please? hangining out for this big time!

Hey fourie, just to let u know that the link for to download the waratahs jersey opens on another page. can u plz fix this asap if u can?

Yeah mate, I can't get the Waraatah's link to work... Sorry to bug you, but that and the Reds kits are the only ones I need now!

Munster Away Kit 2010/2011

Hey, you have made some great mods, is there any chance you would be able to make this Munster away Kit! Thanks inpho_00498798.jpg

Maybe this could help you, I made this last year. Replaces Melbourne Rebels with Australia A.

- Ball think it was Fa'atau original design
- Flags
- Logos
- Mini kits
- Team nane follow readme instructions

Only thing outstanding is the kit itself

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Xe2dX5P

step 1 copy all files to rugby 08 directory
step 2 open the following file with notepad : be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml (will find the file in your rugby 08 directory)
step 3 change the following line : <team Index="99" Active="yes" Type="allstars" CodeId="ID_AUSTRALIA_A" FeGroup="representative" StringTableId="1097" TeamName="Australia A" Abbreviation="AUA" HomeColour="214,176,45,255" AwayColour="24,87,30,255" Logo="ausa" />
to : <team Index="99" Active="yes" Type="Australia" CodeId="ID_AUSTRALIA_A" FeGroup="representative" StringTableId="" TeamName="Melbourne Rebels" Abbreviation="MR" HomeColour="214,176,45,255" AwayColour="24,87,30,255" Logo="ausa" />
step 4 safe the file
Step 5 play

What can i make the home and the away colors because its yellow now

i need help, when i import the logos of the rebels into the file it doesnt show in game at the top of squad management even though its the same specs as the other club`s logos

and i need the home and away colors and how to change the home stadium plz of the rebels

links are repaired all are working now and i`ve uploaded the rebels kits. please note that there is 2 logo`s in game missing and that the home stadium is still newlands dont know how to change it. enjoy reds kits coming soon

Latest posts