• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

working for sidhe

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

esoj

the next time I get accused of working for sidhe I am off this forum for good.

I was falsey accused of this numerous times when posting on rl 2. nothing was done about it then

now st helens has just accuse me of the same thing in a rc2006 thread.

the next time this happens on the site I am gone. I am sick of this crap.

ripper gets to hurl random abuse at me and others like air ben and nothing is done about it. I don't want to post on a forum like this.

where there is one rule for the people and another for the mods/admin.

consider this my warning post and I guess potenially good-bye post

...Gonna bugger off and join the rest of the Sidhe members aye?

Couldn't resist.

Not a good reason to leave...

Although I agree that sometimes things are a little unfair, but I have noticed that when Ripper and co. do step out of line, more often than not Len comes in and says "knock it off" or "enough" or "Get off his dick yo" and thats the end of it.

But yeah, sometimes things are a little harsh, but rather than running off and not bothering, you could ignore people that give you a hard time, suck it up, and come chill with me... I've got beers.

not really. ripper still is a mod for one. and st helens often doesn't step in at all. imo it is perfectly good reason to consider leaving as elsewhere I won't get treated like this.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 4 2006, 12:38 AM
oh would you prefer I say nothing at all. I see it as a good move.
Perhaps the thing that annoys me most of all in the world of The Rugby Forum is when people say:

"Do this.... or I am leaving."

So what? No one member is more important than the board! If you're leaving, just do it, don't make an announcement!

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Feb 4 2006, 12:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 4 2006, 12:41 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Feb 4 2006, 12:38 AM
oh would you prefer I say nothing at all. I see it as a good move.
Perhaps the thing that annoys me most of all in the world of The Rugby Forum is when people say:

"Do this.... or I am leaving."

So what? No one member is more important than the board! If you're leaving, just do it, don't make an announcement! [/b]
Although, for arguments sake, if a lot of people announce their TRF retirement, then it is definitely a bad sign and one to look into.... For arguments sake...

To be fair, Esoj has recieved some unjustified bullshit from one or two members recently... Seems kind of random especially after the abuse of Air Ben died down, but Jose, chill out dude. Theres no good reason to leave. Just saw the recent "accusation" and it was obviously a joke from what was said about you in the past. No biggy. No Tupac.

Also, Ripper may still insult you, but just remember who wears the pants in our relationship. Say the word and I'll get him to clean your car...

Just joking. Neither of us wear pants.

he has a point...thats just rude and a bad move st helens..

he is right about having rules for mods and other posters..ive been through that **** only too to stand on all your mods in victory!!!

but you got to have a balance somewhere..and control ya guys jus when st web feet went around stalkin loratadines every post and ripper doin the same..altering post to his liking...

you gotta bring balance for a healthy board...esoj has some good views a better poster than most of you boring northerners

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 4 2006, 12:48 AM
he has a point...thats just rude and a bad move st helens..

he is right about having rules for mods and other posters..ive been through that **** only too to stand on all your mods in victory!!!
You used to be an idiot Chiro. You used to be staff hell. But thankfully you've moved on. I think esoj posts great stuff on occasions. However, I can't be around to see every post and every moderation action.

I don't want anyone to leave TRF, ever, but I am not going to scream "Come back" if anyone says that they are going.

f***?...

you callin me an idiot?..

IM LEAVING!!

I CANT BE TREATED LIKE THIS!!!!!

foreal tho st helens..better ease up allright...tell your mods to lay off or im gonna kill u..then sue you

bwhahahah...*are you watching los lover?...send me an email if you are here>>>>... [email protected]

esoj stay on...ill handle ripper for you...i know where he lives..across the north harbour bridge..all i have to do is blow it up and him and his stupid colony of hobbits will fade back into hell..

promise

of course you can't but lots of my fights with ripper often went over a few pages before a mod did anything about it.

and I only said I was leaving if the abuse and stuff continues.

that may have been a joke but a bad one. in future choose your jokes wisely. thanks for the support chiro

I will try to chill kaftka but it can be dam hard sometimes with idiots like ripper on this forum.

I use ripper as an example as he has had run ins with at least 2 members on this forum. the next time he explodes the member may not stay on the forum

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 4 2006, 01:29 AM
the next time I get accused of working for sidhe I am off this forum for good.
Well its pretty obvious that you do work for Sidhe.

Now be a man of your word and get out.
<

Too be frank, stop being an attention seeking little whore.

I've left you and Air Head alone the last couple of days so I don't see why your bringing it up now, and stop being a little prissy SOB and biting so easily.

Originally posted by Chiropractor 101
but you got to have a balance somewhere..and control ya guys jus when st web feet went around stalkin loratadines every post and ripper doin the same..altering post to his liking...

Have you got down syndrome? I think your confused, it was Lora who stalked SFW and turned every topic into a ***** about how Wales are disrespected and how they are about to thrash NZ.

and yet another thread that ripper posts in goes to crap. I think my point has been proven

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I've left you and Air Head alone the last couple of days so I don't see why your bringing it up now, and stop being a little prissy SOB and biting so easily.[/b]

Ripper, why annoy members and insult them anyway?

If your a mod then act like one!

Just proves ignorance.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 4 2006, 08:28 AM
and yet another thread that ripper posts in goes to crap. I think my point has been proven
It was a crap thread to start with!

Right I feel this has run its ground now so locking it, as we dont want to esculate the problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts