Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• Italy

• Total voters
C

Canadian_Rugger

My bet would of been on Cuba but the Cuban government is not allowing any of its major league stars to play for their team because they say they are traitors.

personally I think the dominican is gonna take it now especially with all their star talent.

they should make it so its more like rugby is on the international level. Have guys from south africa, australia, play for there respective countries, im talkin guys who live there... or if you lived there and now play in the MLB they can. But guys like mike piazza on italy is just absurd.... he never once lived there, its dumb, they should make it so the power teams like the dominican,japan,korea,usa,cuba could possibly tour the weaker countries or tour each other and raise popularity, similar to rugby does with there autumn tests this past year...you know a best of 3 series versus AUS or SA or someone in one spring or something, that woudl be cool, it would raise popularity too in those areas... also have annual international tournaments like the tri-nations, six nations, etc... those are my ideas

anyways i will be watching the world baseball classic and expecting it to be a final of the Dom. Rep. vs USA..

dc...

Originally posted by DC13@Dec 12 2005, 03:11 AM
they should make it so its more like rugby is on the international level. Have guys from south africa, australia, play for there respective countries, im talkin guys who live there... or if you lived there and now play in the MLB they can. But guys like mike piazza on italy is just absurd.... he never once lived there, its dumb, they should make it so the power teams like the dominican,japan,korea,usa,cuba could possibly tour the weaker countries or tour each other and raise popularity, similar to rugby does with there autumn tests this past year...you know a best of 3 series versus AUS or SA or someone in one spring or something, that woudl be cool, it would raise popularity too in those areas... also have annual international tournaments like the tri-nations, six nations, etc... those are my ideas

anyways i will be watching the world baseball classic and expecting it to be a final of the Dom. Rep. vs USA..

dc...
Baseball seasons are too long and too much money involved in the sport.

Originally posted by Norseman+Dec 14 2005, 01:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Norseman @ Dec 14 2005, 01:06 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DC13
@Dec 12 2005, 03:11 AM

dc...
Baseball seasons are too long and too much money involved in the sport. [/b]
yah man Alex Rodrigues makes about 5x more money then the whole guinness premiership which is quite disgusting.

Dominican Republic or the Usa will take it out

Japan could be a darkhorse if Hideki Matsui plays

thats why you play minor leaguers, or college kids, theyll play... one, most minor league clubs would love for there players to play for the national team against other national teams, gives them experience, and the same goes for college kids as well, any college coach would love to have there players play a few games for the national team..

Latest posts