• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World League team Changing

Ok that worked. Thanks...But wait which file am I looking for to change World League Teams from div 3?

Ok that worked. Thanks...But wait which file am I looking for to change World League Teams from div 3?

Whats my next step?

Am I meant to export this all to another folder?

WL Notes:

Each team in the WL should have 30 players.
To avoid crashes, each team should be assigned to a different stadium(I have noticed it doest matter which stadium you put in the rsg file, when you actually play, it will use the stadium assigned to it on the roster)

To answer your question, you can export it anywhere you like, you can clear all team indexes or just swap the teams you wanna swap

OK So i have got it exported. I apologise for not being able to work this out, so some steps would be great please (geostar, ps thanks for all your help so far)

1) Whats the file I am looking for after the export (there are so many files and all have numbers and letters)
2) Once I open that file (what ever one it is) do I use notes to open it and change what I want?
3) Do I then import it all back into BIGuI and then copy that file back into my rugby 08 directory?

Please let me know with the detailed steps. Then Ill be sorted. Ill search back through TRR as well. Cheers.

OK update, I found the file...

07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg

And have made the changes I want. But, how do I get this file (plus the other 5000+) back into the data gob (as one file) so I can replace that into the main folder. I hope that makes sense.

You just place the file in the main directory of your rugby game :
upload_2018-3-3_8-25-30.png

Ok.
So I changed the file based off what was said in this post.
I used the 07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg file to do this.

I tried to change around Toulouse and Ulster.
I changed the Ids, and names etc and when I went to create a new World League came nothing new had happened. Ulster was still available for me to pick in the WL instead of Toulouse. Can someone please edit this file so Toulouse is avaiable for me to play in Div 3, and please send it to me.
I cant seem to work it out and have hit a brick wall trying everything I saw / know. Nothing worked!
I also put it back into the main folder and replaced the existing file...still no change.

can someone please edit it for me and send me the file please. I must not be doing it right.

Just like the same files "the intercept King" did for the other guy. I have been trying so long to get the right index, if anyone could please send it here I would be much appeciated. Need Toulouse!

Here is the original file that Intercept King did for someone. Please help me edit this so I can play with Toulouse. I wont bother anyone else lol (Been trying for 4 hours now)!

Attachments

• 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 9
Ps it works with the "stormers", but for some reason I cant create a Toulouse one.

Oh well would you look at that...I just did it after weeks of trying. Sorry everyone. Now just need to work out the team fund issue now...Thanks Geo star for all your help man.

Any idea how to change the funds / team win etc for a win?

2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml

go all the way down and change "Currency onepoint" from 4500 to your preferred choice.

I changed that - "Currency one point" from 4500 to 10000 but nothing happened after I won a game. I still received the required amount in Div 2. Is there a way to change it to how much you win per match?
Div 3 -27k
Div 2 - 37K
etc

Can I change it ti be Div 3 = 50k and Div 2 = 60k etc

You will get more at home game wins if u changed it

Damit, I had a home game and changed the 4500 to 100000 and nothing happened...guttered

Your home attendence should be 10000, not the amount you get for the match. Normally it is 4500

Has anyone had any luck with changing teams from div 3 into world league.
I have the old stormers file but forget how to change it. (It was 1-2 years ago)
I'm keen to make a crusaders and blues team into Div 3 but I forget how to change the id / team names using BigGui.
Can anyone help me please. Geo Star!?

Hi all,

I've followed this to the letter but no dice trying to swap Bath and Leicester. Found and opened the file referred to in notepad and tried:

1. Just switching the ID values
2. Switching the ID values and Index values
3. Switching the ID values and Index values and swapping physical positions in the list

Nowt working.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Hi all,

I've followed this to the letter but no dice trying to swap Bath and Leicester. Found and opened the file referred to in notepad and tried:

1. Just switching the ID values
2. Switching the ID values and Index values
3. Switching the ID values and Index values and swapping physical positions in the list

Nowt working.

Any ideas?

Thank you
Only swap index values
E.g
Stormers Index 83
Bulls Index 80

Swap 83 and 80 around

Latest posts