• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World League

M

Mr. Laxative

In world league i am struggling i am playing normal and have lost five out of five. Does this happen to others as well? Plz give me some stradegies on how to win with your default players.

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 25 2005, 07:23 PM
In world league i am struggling i am playing normal and have lost five out of five. Does this happen to others as well? Plz give me some stradegies on how to win with your default players.
I usually use o or [] (PS2) to bring the player of the back of the ruck and bash it up its usually works when our in the 40 and if im not i just try and kick to get into it

This isn't worth starting a new topic about but...

I bought Richie McCaw at the start of my second season, he was injured in the first game and now midway through season three he is still injured!! has anyone else encountered a similar problem, is there any hope?

I've had the same prob. I think in this game unlikely that fould sounding 2**4 injuries last the whole tournament which in World League's case is until gameover. Also I've got a save file for knockout and one for divisional. if i'm doing tis surely i can buy whoever i want because once i get the trophy this save file is being deleted? In '05 do u need enough trade points to cover team mantenence? In 2**4 evry player had mantenence so it was almost impossible to get past. I could never get my head around the system.

This tactic works on normal and only on normal if you play on hard ignore this.

Pick your quickest back at inside centre (12). Now when you get the ball from a set piece run at about 80 degrees almost horizontal across the field. Watch closely as a gap opens between the 2 centres. Now hit sprint and go through the gap. You should gain plenty of yards, but might lose support, which could result in a turn over.

The other thing that works quite well, is to not put all your forwards in a ruck. Then to either pick and drive or to pass to one opf them and fending off defenders. After doing this for a while you should get close to the opposition try line.

Other than that you might need to practice a bit more, or maybe play it on easy first.

my strategy when i played with all the default players was this one :

take berti as a fly half (cause he's a better kicker than the others), and always try to punt and create lineouts in the opponent territory. (to me, the territory domination is very important...)

when you got a lineout near the 22m, throw the ball to the n8, create a maul, the ball to the fh and ... drop kick.

it's kinda diffult to score some tires in hard mode with default players...

Latest posts