worst current six nations XV

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
this could be horrible for me but i'm willing to see whats happen's i really dont know i'll look and get some examples

15-Stuart Hogg
14-Sean Maitland
13-Alex Dunbar
12-Duncan Taylor
11-Sean Lamont
10-Duncan Weir
9-Greig Laidlaw
1-Ryan Grant
2-Ross Ford
3-Moray Low
4-Tim Swinson
5-Jim Hamilton
6-Ryan Wilson
7-Kelly Brown
8-David Denton

15-Stuart Hogg
14-Sean Maitland
13-Alex Dunbar
12-Duncan Taylor
11-Sean Lamont
10-Duncan Weir
9-Greig Laidlaw
1-Ryan Grant
2-Ross Ford
3-Moray Low
4-Tim Swinson
5-Jim Hamilton
6-Ryan Wilson
7-Kelly Brown
8-David Denton

Funny guy

15-Stuart Hogg
14-Sean Maitland
13-Alex Dunbar
12-Duncan Taylor
11-Sean Lamont
10-Duncan Weir
9-Greig Laidlaw
1-Ryan Grant
2-Ross Ford
3-Moray Low
4-Tim Swinson
5-Jim Hamilton
6-Ryan Wilson
7-Kelly Brown
8-David Denton

Soooo predictable

15-Stuart Hogg
14-Sean Maitland
13-Alex Dunbar
12-Duncan Taylor
11-Sean Lamont
10-Duncan Weir
9-Greig Laidlaw
1-Ryan Grant
2-Ross Ford
3-Moray Low
4-Tim Swinson
5-Jim Hamilton
6-Ryan Wilson
7-Kelly Brown
8-David Denton

oHVo7Ou.gif

I'm gonna be French and say whichever XV that's coached by Phillipe Saint-André, Patrice Lagisquet and Yannick Bru.

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: this is soooooooooo horrible, DAAAAAAAMN YOU OLY !!!!!!!!

EDIT: can't stop watching, and still cracking up ! Seriously FFFFUKK YOU OLYY !!!! :lol: I hate Goldblum so much, and this is soooo him !!!

EDIT 2: man, how is Sam Neil just sitting there, like, he does look pi$sed as fk, but I'd stop at nothing to throw him off the plane immediately.

Last edited:
Goldblum thread? Goldblum thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
ARRRRR !!!! *pushes book shelves down, shoves desk away with knee, still going AAARRRRRRr !!!* I want to make a Jeff Goldblum thread in this joint...buuuut it wouldn't last long enough, and it wouldn't long last enough either....
While I attempt to regain some sort of crisp thinking, my ideas are all flying around right now wheww..., let's play the show:

I don't like mojo much but they did a Goldlblum one, might as well be ggggguuuuuooooooooouuuuud. Yep.

ARRRRR !!!! *pushes book shelves down, shoves desk away with knee, still going AAARRRRRRr !!!* I want to make a Jeff Goldblum thread in this joint...buuuut it wouldn't last long enough, and it wouldn't long last enough either....
While I attempt to regain some sort of crisp thinking, my ideas are all flying around right now wheww..., let's play the show:

I don't like mojo much but they did a Goldlblum one, might as well be ggggguuuuuooooooooouuuuud. Yep.

Ah here, you can't use 10 moments in one post. That's rather poor form. In fact, my response to that post:

the fly (1986) is one of his best and yet its hardly ever on TV.

Have it on blu-ray steelbook so it doesn't matter but still.

[video=youtube;-jhlJ6kMWgfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhlJ6kMWgfI[/video]

RG0BS1U.gif

Last edited:
the fly (1986) is one of his best and yet its hardly ever on TV.

Have it on blu-ray steelbook so it doesn't matter but still.

the fl...fly huh. .... ......Totally not something that concerns me or my friend one afternoon we're 8 years old VHS just sitting there on the table, his dad had said it was a horror movie he'd rented...I saw the Fly as a grownup and remember it crisply as an adult does, why there's no magic to this film, goes without saying. It's just a 1986 campy horror flick, a mere typical Kronenbourg sci-fi experiment with carefully picked actors...but we did play that tape, both unknowing something 'different' was hiding in that VHS. Something we hadn't seen anything like before...
Well, I don't need to finish up this story, I'm a perfectly swell young man, a strapping young lady, ha ha ha....errr lad* !! I meant to say 'LAD' !!!....ha ha....err haha......

So yes, these people talk about too much violence for kids, shocking imagery and concepts, very realistic makeup and studio magic....I say pish posh, it's all rubbish. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any concept or scene in 'The Fly' (1986). I for one most definitely left the room in a completely happy, pensive a bit maybe but really quite a good mood, nothing like the traumatic experience you hear some say happened. I mean, what exaggerators, these people !! Bahh !

Ah here, you can't use 10 moments in one post. That's rather poor form. In fact, my response to that post:

OK, fair enough. Bu....but (hands shaking),...you do realize what it is we're doing here ? Invoking the eternally awkward smile and general unique demeanor of the Goldblum...in many instances !....oh well, let's just jump right into it:

15-Stuart Hogg
14-Sean Maitland
13-Alex Dunbar
12-Duncan Taylor
11-Sean Lamont
10-Duncan Weir
9-Greig Laidlaw
1-Ryan Grant
2-Ross Ford
3-Moray Low
4-Tim Swinson
5-Jim Hamilton
6-Ryan Wilson
7-Kelly Brown
8-David Denton
i knew it. as i said it will be horrible for me aye just shove on the hole scotland XV, funny

HEY !!!! Where's the Goldblum stuff ?!!!! WHERE'S THE GOLDBLUM STUFF ?!!!??!

I just watched another whole minute of his laugh video, dear Lord what an absolute psycho. There are parts in that laugh where he's not even trying. And what a terrible actor, love what South Park did with the guy.

Latest posts