• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst of 2007?

P

Prestwick

Anyone want to argue for hours about who were the worst players of 2007? We can even make up our own fantasy XV at the end! :bana:

My nominations are:
  1. Ronan O'Gara for just being Ronan O'Gara and the last thing you want when you're trying to manage Ireland to World Cup glory is Ronan O'Gara to act like Ronan O'Gara. Hilarity and wacky hi-jinks ensued at Ireland's World Cup HQ in a middle of an industrial estate somewhere in Northern France.
  2. Matt "who ate all the f***ing pies" Dunning for sheer lack of use as a forward and for eating France empty.
  3. Shaun Perry for being just such a total let down after so much promise in 2006.

1. Jonny Wilkinson for being nothing more then a name with no substance, ie. not even a shadow of his former self.
2. ITV, and speciffically Jim Rosenthal, for being a damn football loving turd, displaying a complete disregard for rugby tradtion and even less knowledge of the sport (with his head stuck up Wilkinsons arse).
3. Lawrence Dallaglio for being <strike>Lawrence Dallaglio</strike> a horrible Italian c***.

Wynand Olivier - You're more likely to find intelligence on Mars than you are of finding it on this oxygen thief. The most memorable thing he did during the entire World Cup was when he sobbed like the girl he is on Jake White's shoulder after the final whistle blew. It played havoc with his mascara.

Word on the street is that Wynand O and Steve Walsh did each others hair styles, and possibly nails as well, during the WC.. And gossip was involved..

Anyone want to argue for hours about who were the worst players of 2007? We can even make up our own fantasy XV at the end! :bana:

My nominations are:
  1. Ronan O'Gara for just being Ronan O'Gara and the last thing you want when you're trying to manage Ireland to World Cup glory is Ronan O'Gara to act like Ronan O'Gara. Hilarity and wacky hi-jinks ensued at Ireland's World Cup HQ in a middle of an industrial estate somewhere in Northern France.
  2. Matt "who ate all the f***ing pies" Dunning for sheer lack of use as a forward and for eating France empty.
  3. Shaun Perry for being just such a total let down after so much promise in 2006.
[/b]

Seriously, How many people does this lard arse sleep with to stay in the Aussie team?

<div class='quotemain'> Anyone want to argue for hours about who were the worst players of 2007? We can even make up our own fantasy XV at the end! :bana:

My nominations are:
[/b]

Seriously, How many people does this lard arse sleep with to stay in the Aussie team?
[/b][/quote]

Maybe its because he is so versatile :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvMKkC1kjA

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Anyone want to argue for hours about who were the worst players of 2007? We can even make up our own fantasy XV at the end! :bana:

My nominations are:
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Maybe its because he is so versatile :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvMKkC1kjA
[/b][/quote]

lmao, yup him and Al Backstabber trying to deveive people looking all big with his angry game face

Marcus 'Knock On' Di Rollo - for being shite
Johnny Wilkinson - for being shite

Agree with Di Rollo he's an absoloute disgrace, Nikki Walker is the same but i think he has some potential. Both seem to freeze when playing for Scotland and seem to make the most elementary of mistakes.

Exactly, I was shocked to hear Tolhouse (i think) were supposedly interested in him. (Di Rollo)
Nikki Walker performs well at club level from what i've seen but like Tom Varndell chokes at international dutie.
I think he needs more games with Scotland A before he should move up because he does have tonnes of potential.

My nominations are:
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

The answer: not as many as Al Baxter.

Lote Tuqiri, for gaining weight, becoming fatter, slower and lazier.

Nathan Sharpe for doing close to absolutely nothing.

I`ll back up Mite on his call about the ITV RWC commentary feed.

The least those blokes could at least do, at the 4-yearly showpiece of international rugby, with a worldwide audience of billions watching, would be to learn how to pronounce the surname of the world`s most-capped test player of all time. But to hear that George Gregan was replaced in the Wallabies lineup by a scrumhalf known as George Grogan was utterly unacceptable. As was the constant references to a certain All Black Chris Maso-ey.

FFS ITV, the game`s become professional. Kindly follow suit immediately and at the very least, get the players` names right. Learn from the American commentators, who can make even what I consider the very gaudy game of basketball appear exciting.

I'd have to say the Irish international team. the whole lot of em really. Its unfair to pick on O'Gara (though it seems to have gotten personal for some posters) when the whole team was pish poor.

Other then thaty, well I'd probably say Richie McCaw. For not forcing any of the fecking backs to take a drop goal attempt while they went through those 26 phases on France's line. What are captains for if they cant lead the team.

Latest posts