• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst Ref In International Rugby

N

Nat

Kaplan from SA has to be the worst ref in the International game. He has a tendence to see things that arent there and misses alot of the foul play that occurs elsewhere on the field.

I'm over Wayne Barnes but my new favourite is Paul Marks who refd the Hurricanes vs Sharks game. I was at the stadium so that didn't flippin help

I used to like Steve Walsh, but now he's my most hated referee after ruining the Brumbies against the Stormers.

Kaplan from SA has to be the worst ref in the International game. He has a tendence to see things that arent there and misses alot of the foul play that occurs elsewhere on the field. [/b]

agreed, kaplan frustrates me for this exact same reason

Lyndon Bray is also an absolute twat.

I contemplate leaving a game or turning off the TV if he's offciating.

He seems to spend one half favouring one team, then the second half looking the other way.

Wayne Barnes
Paul Marks
Lyndon Bray
Steve Walsh
Mat Goddard
Paul Honis
Colin Hawke (yes he retired a century ago but he still sucks)
Craig Joubert & that other guy from SA

A few more from up North but their names aren't worth remembering.

The best referee is Allan Roland followed by Joel Jutge.

In my top three I'd have:

Johnathan Kaplan
Steve Walsh
Nigel Owens

The first two, they have a small number of sides who they really do not like so it kind of ruins the game in a way. Also, Steve Walsh prances around the field like a total douchebag as well..like he's a Calgary Flame or something..

The first two, they have a small number of sides who they really do not like so it kind of ruins the game in a way. Also, Steve Walsh prances around the field like a total douchebag as well..like he's a Calgary Flame or something..
[/b]

Like a Leaf more like it...

chris white after the fiasco in Italy against wales. "Here have a line-out."
"OK, thanks..." "oh sorry you can't now...Italy win....I wasn't bribed promised."

Maybe the topic should be who is the best ref, much shorter list to choose from...personally can't stand Kaplan's style.

No, the incompitence of Shanklin, Hook and Thomas farting about instead of taking the penalty caused Wales to loose against Italy in 2007.

Latest posts