• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst thing about the game?

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Feb 17 2006, 12:42 AM
Created them myself. They do boost the midfield quite a bit.
Appleford seems pretty useful considering he's never actually played a competitive match for us. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Feb 17 2006, 09:31 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Muse_Cubed
@Feb 17 2006, 12:42 AM
Created them myself.  They do boost the midfield quite a bit.
Appleford seems pretty useful considering he's never actually played a competitive match for us. :rolleyes: [/b]
Bit like in RC2006 where he played at flanker :blink:

The prespective of the behind cams is awful.

Another thing that bugs me, how do you run from the side of the ruck ? The AI can run straight through me but I can only manage to do it on the easiest level. On any level above that, I just get smashed instantly every time.

Is there some trick or does it just only work on the lowest level ?

The game froze on me twice in 48 h, the second time i was playing a super 14 semi final, i was winning against the Hurricanes and i hadn't saved my season for 5 games................. :bravo:

the game froze in the exact same situation : penalty for me, cut seen showing the ref ........crash.

i just wonder if they tested this game with their ass.........or if thy are mocking their consumers that bad.

anyway, the game is good but, random game freeze like this is just not professional.

sorry ass HB :(

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Feb 17 2006, 09:35 AM
The prespective of the behind cams is awful.

Another thing that bugs me, how do you run from the side of the ruck ? The AI can run straight through me but I can only manage to do it on the easiest level. On any level above that, I just get smashed instantly every time.

Is there some trick or does it just only work on the lowest level ?
Good question, I have a hard time with getting away with this as well any tips guys?

ive found that when you pick and go its best to run at a slight angle, and i usually wiggle the right analog stick for good measure! seems to work!

Originally posted by paddyknight@Feb 17 2006, 11:11 AM
ive found that when you pick and go its best to run at a slight angle, and i usually wiggle the right analog stick for good measure! seems to work!
The AI wiggles too much especially on full back counterattacks. I think in R2007 HB should work on 360 degree analogue movement, not digital.

Latest posts