• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007

looks wicked but its the same old really... mere update... kept me occupied for about a week... loading times are atrocious....

I personally like the new controls as the old games were getting to same old same old but these new controls work for me and i personally think its better on Xbox 360 graphic wise

The unlockables are a lot better this year than last they still have legends like the rock and austin in it

<div class='quotemain'> Not even the Hulkster, Brotha? [/b]

Is the Hulkster in it?
[/b][/quote]

yup he sure is brotha!!old 80's hogan, and hollywood hogan if i remember correctly!! got it on xbox360. graphics are nice, but once you have finished the story mode, you get bored, coz its exactly the same story mode if you play it again. dont play it anymore, to repetitive!! Good for about a week!!

Just one version of Hogan this year and the 4 faces of Foley (Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack & Foley himself).

Just as well they put Bam Bam in. R.I.P. one of the biggest men to do a moonsault.

But the new UCM moves while cool have been added at the expense of a lot of other moves whihc is really annoying. There is no decent Powerbomb for Scott Hall's Outsider's Edge because it's one of the UCM moves & many others.

I bought it for the fact that I have the rest of the series and no matter how crap the game is I will always get unless the next one come out on PS3 only.

I bought it the other day and I found myself getting into it, I've played around with it a little but the best aspect is online play.

I reckon its not THAT much different from other versions but the graphics are sweet, you even see the sweet drip down the bodies gradually during a match!

i rented it ages ago

the only real great moments with it is when u can sit back and listen too

"If ya smell.............what the rock.........is cookin".....babababa

The rest is the same as all WWE games

Give me more options to bend the storylines please

I don't know why everyone is saying this game is the same as all the rest :ranting: Cause its not it is totally different if anything they ave made it harder so you have to think more to play it, A couple of examples are the controls are mainly used by the analog stick and ladder matches are real hard now to try and win like getting up and down the ladder.

To me this game was well worth the buy :cheers:

It certinaly is more difficult to crack on higher difficulties unlike previous ***les, and the gamerscore makes you gagging to play more to unlock yourself some G!

A few quick tips for anyone with the 360 version..

You can obtain gamerscore points easily just by doing the following:

Create a championship
Create a tag championship
Create a superstar
Create an entrance
Create a stable

They are just simple ones, the rest you have to work for. I have only 85G from that game yet.

It certinaly is more difficult to crack on higher difficulties unlike previous ***les, and the gamerscore makes you gagging to play more to unlock yourself some G!

A few quick tips for anyone with the 360 version..

You can obtain gamerscore points easily just by doing the following:

Create a championship
Create a tag championship
Create a superstar
Create an entrance
Create a stable

They are just simple ones, the rest you have to work for. I have only 85G from that game yet.
[/b]

Gee you've got more G's than i have lol!!

GLITCH ALERT!

How to complete game on easy, hard and legend difficulty without doing it 3 times!

It's simple, all you have to do is the following:

* Go through season untill the last week and save it right before the credits. (HINT: I only went through starting from Smackdown roster so you would finish without survivor series if you didnt win the ultimate submission match against Benoit....if you didnt you get entered in the royal rumble which will win Stone Cold if you win it)

Anyway...

* Wait for achievement unlocked to appear during credits...

* Turn off your console..

* Load season again and change difficulty...

* Then begin week again and wait for achievement unlocked to appear..

You repeat the process until you have easy, hard and legend complete.

Latest posts