• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

www.guinesspremiership.com - Match Day Live

V

Vambo

Just been having a look around www.guinesspremiership.com and noticed the Match Day Live thingy...

Not only does Match Day Live keep you up to date with all the scores as they happen in every game, but there is also a ‘live’ table showing Guinness Premiership positions as the games progress and live audio commentary from every game.

Anyone used this? If so.... is it as good as it sounds?

You can get live audio commentary for all games on BBC's site. I used it to listen in on Sale's final two games since Sky Sports suck at broadcasting GP rugby.

The same thing Sky Sports have used for years. It's just a flash based vidiprinter, which normally is about 15 minutes behind anything happening.

Sky Sports suck at broadcasting GP rugby. [/b]

That's the RFUs fault... They only allow 1 game broadcast per week.

The same thing Sky Sports have used for years. It's just a flash based vidiprinter, which normally is about 15 minutes behind anything happening.

<div class='quotemain'>Sky Sports suck at broadcasting GP rugby. [/b]

That's the RFUs fault... They only allow 1 game broadcast per week.
[/b][/quote]
Permission to bomb RFU HQ?

You can get live audio commentary for all games on BBC's site. I used it to listen in on Sale's final two games since Sky Sports suck at broadcasting GP rugby.
[/b]

Yeah I use the BBC to listen to Wasps' games.

I was just wondering if the audio commentary through the GP website was any good though? Or perhaps they just link to the bbc anyway?

I'm pretty sure all the live audio on the GP site just links you to whichever local radio station is broadcasting a particular match. BBC Northampton for Saints home games, or Radio Echo for Saracens matches for example.

I'm pretty sure all the live audio on the GP site just links you to whichever local radio station is broadcasting a particular match. BBC Northampton for Saints home games, or Radio Echo for Saracens matches for example.
[/b]

Cheers :)

Latest posts