Well is it crack or cack?

World Snooker Champs?

Assasins Creed

BLIC

Rugby 2008

Guitar Hero

Cebalas Hunting/Fishing Series

HD-DVD

I am stinging for a new game, but am hesitant to get Crackdown, or Snooker (for $120.00 ur kidding)

Would prefer to get GUN for AUD$35.00

I need a fix before BLIC/RPIC

Discuss what ur X360 will be feeding on soon?

I just bought Fuzion Frenzy 2. It was £24.99. It an absolute blast multilayer. I have played Rainbow six: Vegas & it's really good, my uncle loves it. I found R6 alot easier to play, they have simplified actions on the control pad. Saints Row is really fun too. Its the 360 clone of GTA, but it does have some unique features that GTA doesn't have. I find Saints Row more fun than GTA. Saints row is really cheap now too.

I cant wait for BLIC and also tempted with Crackdown, although I have some many other games to complete at the moment, but the Halo 3 beta is tempting with it, but should be available on marketplace really...

now I have upgraded to an HD TV I am tempted with the HD DVD Drive, its not a bad price at all...

I so want a rugby game to play on it ... :(

now I have upgraded to an HD TV I am tempted with the HD DVD Drive, its not a bad price at all...

I so want a rugby game to play on it ... :( [/b]

I wouldn't get too excited with Rugby 08 on the 360, if Fifa's attempt on the 360 is anything to go by. I got Fifa 07 on the xbox & it miles better than the 360 version. Instead of EA making the game in HD, they changed the gameplay completely. I just hope Rugby 08 on the 360 is as good as the ps2 version.

Latest posts