X360 games on the horizon

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by ak47, Feb 21, 2007.

1. ak47

ak47 Guest

Crackdown?

Well is it crack or cack?

World Snooker Champs?

Assasins Creed

BLIC

Rugby 2008

Guitar Hero

Cebalas Hunting/Fishing Series

HD-DVD

I am stinging for a new game, but am hesitant to get Crackdown, or Snooker (for $120.00 ur kidding)

Would prefer to get GUN for AUD$35.00

I need a fix before BLIC/RPIC

Discuss what ur X360 will be feeding on soon?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

I just bought Fuzion Frenzy 2. It was £24.99. It an absolute blast multilayer. I have played Rainbow six: Vegas & it's really good, my uncle loves it. I found R6 alot easier to play, they have simplified actions on the control pad. Saints Row is really fun too. Its the 360 clone of GTA, but it does have some unique features that GTA doesn't have. I find Saints Row more fun than GTA. Saints row is really cheap now too.

4. What have you got at the moment AK47?

5. stan_stan

stan_stan Guest

You forgot Forza 2 which comes out this May.

6. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

I cant wait for BLIC and also tempted with Crackdown, although I have some many other games to complete at the moment, but the Halo 3 beta is tempting with it, but should be available on marketplace really...

7. blwalt17

blwalt17 Guest

i'm excited for the 2 new WWII games.

8. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

now I have upgraded to an HD TV I am tempted with the HD DVD Drive, its not a bad price at all...

I so want a rugby game to play on it ... :(

9. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

I wouldn't get too excited with Rugby 08 on the 360, if Fifa's attempt on the 360 is anything to go by. I got Fifa 07 on the xbox & it miles better than the 360 version. Instead of EA making the game in HD, they changed the gameplay completely. I just hope Rugby 08 on the 360 is as good as the ps2 version.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!