• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

X360

my favourite level to play against friends was the complex stage

they even had it on perfect dark

thats when i loved the nintendo 64 control over the ps control pad....ahhhh the old days

Originally posted by kinkon89@May 17 2005, 12:47 AM
my favourite level to play against friends was the complex stage

they even had it on perfect dark

thats when i loved the nintendo 64 control over the ps control pad....ahhhh the old days
Man I was the man on Golden eye and I am not afraid to boast! Come on!!!

I loved the complex! Lost of happy times.

My final kill on golden eye before I retired was spectacular and it was in the complex:

I was playing multiplayer against some upstarts who wanted to challenge me (they had never killed me once). One by one they left until there was just me and my current nemesis alone on the stage. I went into the ramp area where there is armour (blue or yellow light?) and chose the ramp opposite the armour ramp to go to the room that has only that entry as its exit. I went to the window where it (one of two)looks out onto a big open area with two ramps (down each side) Before looking out I saw my nemesis was targetting my window ready to shoot me when I looked out. He was standing in the far right corner at the top of the entrance. He had the ozzie and I had the golden gun. I faced the wall next to the window and did the instant pop out technique. All my nemesis saw was a blur, he did not have time to fire. I calculated from what I saw that he was 2 millimetres to the left and 5 millimetres up. I adjusted my target reticle accordingly. from the default position and whilst holding it I popped out again and simultaneously fired a single shot. All my nemesis saw was the blur at the window before watching his screen go red with blood (with that famous music again). He was a sniper that never saw it coming.

Have any of you guys checked out Dead Rising?

it looks really cool, like RE but with attitude.

the graphics arent up to scratch yet as its a working ***le, but still I cant wait for this bad

Gamespot

Latest posts