• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xbox 360

I'd imagine news will be released around November time if anything is coming out next year, which'll proberbly be around February time.

I can't see why it won't be on the 360 and PS3 though, even if it will proberbly look like a current generation game.

the game 06 doesnt run on the 360 right? sorry if this has been answered b4

there is an interview from a while back for rugby 2006, and that they hinted they are trying to move onto next gen for 2007

whether they succeed time will tell - they better :rahh:

they opend us this place in town [edit] (Inv*****gill) that has 8 xbox 360s and 7 LCD screen tvs and one 306 hooked up to a projector. neck mentioned the other day that it would be good to hold a rugby 06 tournament there with just the people we know and a few outsiders but after reading that 06 doesnt play on 360, i dont think that idea will go ahead.

does anyone know why it wont play? because Halo 2 works on 360

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jul 20 2006, 11:54 AM
they opend us this place in town (Invercargill) that has 8 xbox 360s and 7 LCD screen tvs and one 306 hooked up to a projector. neck mentioned the other day that it would be good to hold a rugby 06 tournament there with just the people we know and a few outsiders but after reading that 06 doesnt play on 360, i dont think that idea will go ahead.

Only selected xbox games are backward compatible with the xbox360

It is up to microsoft to produce downloadable patches to play these xbox games

Rugby 06 isnt one of them............although they could easily do it, but its their discretion

they mainly only do popular games - like Halo's etc

Funny how rugby 05 is, but 06 isnt - stupid M$

Originally posted by ak47+Jul 20 2006, 12:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MonoTurd
@Jul 20 2006, 11:54 AM
they opend us this place in town (Invercargill) that has 8 xbox 360s and 7 LCD screen tvs and one 306 hooked up to a projector. neck mentioned the other day that it would be good to hold a rugby 06 tournament there with just the people we know and a few outsiders but after reading that 06 doesnt play on 360, i dont think that idea will go ahead.

Only selected xbox games are backward compatible with the xbox360

It is up to microsoft to produce downloadable patches to play these xbox games

Rugby 06 isnt one of them............although they could easily do it, but its their discretion

they mainly only do popular games - like Halo's etc

Funny how rugby 05 is, but 06 isnt - stupid M$ [/b]
that sucks. i was slightly interested in purchasing a 360 so i could play the new games and also revert back to some of the classics but now that only a select few are compatible, im going to think again about getting a 360

Latest posts