• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Xbox Control Buttons?

B

Boomslangnz

Is the passing seriously configured to X and B on the xbox controller?

that is just CRAP.

ffs ea sort your crap out,what the hell do you think the controller triggers are for,

Is there no way of changing the controls?

Surely there is more then one control set,ive never played a game where you can only play with ONE set of controls

Yes its all true and theres no way to change it, it is the only configuration, so you have a choice great graphics and crap controls or great controls and crap graphics.
Either way better get used it coz it wont change!

I dont think its crap graphics!
SO i conclusion...
PS2 IS BETTER!!!!
<

Just because you guys dont like Xbox doesnt mean you have to shout it from rooftops, each to their OWN!

Originally posted by Boltman@Mar 9 2005, 02:36 AM
Just buy this and quit yer pissin'.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/255463.asp

AfterGlow Pro | EBgames.com

It has 4 shoulder buttons like the PSII, the black and white are mapped to the top shoulders.
We had this on that other thread. The conclusion was that it did not make any difference as the passing buttons on XBox are the x and y, not the white and black. So having the xtra shoulder buttons does not make any difference.

I personally will learn how to play this way as this is how we played with World Cup '95 before JLR introduced the shoulder button passing.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Mar 9 2005, 09:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Mar 9 2005, 09:54 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Boltman
@Mar 9 2005, 02:36 AM
Just buy this and quit yer pissin'.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/255463.asp

AfterGlow Pro | EBgames.com

It has 4 shoulder buttons like the PSII, the black and white are mapped to the top shoulders.
We had this on that other thread. The conclusion was that it did not make any difference as the passing buttons on XBox are the x and y, not the white and black. So having the xtra shoulder buttons does not make any difference.

I personally will learn how to play this way as this is how we played with World Cup '95 before JLR introduced the shoulder button passing. [/b]
Good lookin' out mate!
<

I actually think that using the X and the B buttons would be quite easy to get used to.
The triggers are **** to use anyway if you want to pass, as the are not buttons, rather than triggers.

Still wondering whether to get it on PS2 or Xbox though.

When I bought that Pelican contral pad at EB I saw another controller that was wireless had shoulder buttons and I am 75% sure it had programabble buttons. This may be the answer. I will post tomorrow as I will hopefully have Rugby 2005 and the new controller.
Cheers and Salu