• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Xbox: Rugby 2005

L

Lee P

Hi. This is my personal review of Rugby 2005. I have played this game on Xbox after renting it for two nights from my local Choices store. The improvement over Rugby 2004 is obvious. The graphics are much better, and the camera is used to the player's advantage. The sound is awesome too. The crowd and the bone crunching tackles really provide an atmosphere, and the commentary is accurate and intelligent. The features are also superb, just like all other EA Sports games. Sadly, a few licenses were lost so the Zurich Premiership was not included. A great game, scoring around the eight mark in a ten scale. Another good thing about this is that there is actually an Xbox version! This was not done with Rugby 2004. A good game, let's hope that EA Sports can do the same with Cricket 2005.
<

Originally posted by Lee P@Mar 30 2005, 07:12 AM
The improvement over Rugby 2004 is obvious. The graphics are much better, and the camera is used to the player's advantage.
I think the camera options are one of the biggest disappointments in the game.............

All have major gameplay flaws, some are downright ugly to look at, broadcast shows the graphics the best but is virtually unplayable - No point having great graphics if the camera is too far away to enjoy them.

Originally posted by Lee P@Mar 30 2005, 08:12 AM
Another good thing about this is that there is actually an Xbox version! This was not done with Rugby 2004.
Isn't that a good thing as well?

Latest posts