Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every Two Year

• Bigger Gap

• One And Create All New Players

• Total voters
They need more funding tho. Or perhaps some people from this board working on it. Hell, I'd help free of charge.

Either that or create a Production company myself and make one each year that we deserve... think Madden series.

But I'll wait till I see Rugby 2005 hands on.

Jamie Gough

If the series was good I would buy it every year, as they got more licenses and stuff.

If they got a great team of people who know what they are doing in sports games (preferably rugby) and send them to Canada (apparently the best EA studio there is) where they have great resources, we will have the pinnacle of Rugby games coming out every year. Not sure if it will happen though
<

On EA's current form I wouldn't buy a yearly game, especially as the games appear to be getting worse ! I'm hopeful 2005 will be an improvement.

Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 16 2005, 01:09 AM
On EA's current form I wouldn't buy a yearly game, especially as the games appear to be getting worse ! I'm hopeful 2005 will be an improvement.
Based on everything we have seen, it can't be anything but an improvement.

If it even slighty resembles anything like all the footage I've seen so far, I'd definately buy it every year.

Originally posted by Boltman+Feb 16 2005, 03:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boltman @ Feb 16 2005, 03:51 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44
@Feb 16 2005, 01:09 AM

If it even slighty resembles anything like all the footage I've seen so far, I'd definately buy it every year. [/b]
I'm taking nothing for granted - I have been disappointed too many times before! I remember thinking the 2004 gamplay vids were great when they first came out and look what a disaster that turned out to be! we also had some very complimentary previews for 2004, so I'll only decide whether its an improvement over previous ***les once I've played the game

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 16 2005, 04:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimmy44 @ Feb 16 2005, 04:33 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Boltman@Feb 16 2005, 03:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44

If it even slighty resembles anything like all the footage I've seen so far, I'd definately buy it every year.
I'm taking nothing for granted - I have been disappointed too many times before! I remember thinking the 2004 gamplay vids were great when they first came out and look what a disaster that turned out to be! we also had some very complimentary previews for 2004, so I'll only decide whether its an improvement over previous ***les once I've played the game [/b]
Fair enough, to each their own I always say.

I just don't remember seeing as much gameplay footage of 2004 like we have with 2005.

Watching that complete (albeit low scoring) match between Chiefs vs. Blues was the seller right there to me.

Originally posted by Boltman+Feb 16 2005, 04:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boltman @ Feb 16 2005, 04:40 AM)</div>
Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 16 2005, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Boltman@Feb 16 2005, 03:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44

I'm taking nothing for granted - I have been disappointed too many times before! I remember thinking the 2004 gamplay vids were great when they first came out and look what a disaster that turned out to be! we also had some very complimentary previews for 2004, so I'll only decide whether its an improvement over previous ***les once I've played the game
Fair enough, to each their own I always say.

I just don't remember seeing as much gameplay footage of 2004 like we have with 2005.

Watching that complete (albeit low scoring) match between Chiefs vs. Blues was the seller right there to me. [/b]
You're right there weren't so many of 2004 but the ones I did see impressed me.

I have to admit I was also really impressed with the Blues v Saints movie. Just wish there was a try to savour! Both sides came so close. I thought the AI didn't make very good use of the opportuntites on offer. A few times there was a glaring gap waiting to be exploited!! (sorry that sounds disgusting!)
<

LOL!
<

Yea that did sound a bit disturbing!
<

Yea, I really wish we coulda seen a few try's as well.

I wonder what difficulty (Locksley or whomever posted that never said the diff it was on) that game was on, because the defense looked incredible, but the computer had much better angles they could have taken.

Often they would cut back up inside only to get tackled, when easily they coulda ran out a bit more and had a longer run.

Latest posts