• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Yes, This Is What I Do

:lol: that was pretty funny. I don't work or anything but I'm a student studying Design (Interior). Recently we've just been learning not exactly about those 'marble towers' but about columns, which is the common name for them. It's amazing because I'm just starting to realise how much influence these columns have had on the world, very inspiring.
[/b]
Uggh...I deal with your sort all day. Think you own the world, do you?
Sorry...just messing with you...but seriously, don't let that design thing go to your head, or I'll start calling you a decorator. If you ever have any questions about using stone in your designs, hit me up with an email...that is all I do...all day, every day.

I'm a student, soon to be finishing my A-levels
most important exams of my life (or so i'm told) coming up in 3 or so weeks. So i have spent most of the last two weeks in the pub... err i mean doing revision :unsure:

i also live and work on a farm in the westcountry (yeah ooo arrr and all that) :D
[/b]
You know what your farm could use? Some Marble Columns.

...but if you had some Marble Columns, people would be like "Wow...do they have cow's there, or are they suckling the breasts of a greek goddess?"

lol, well send me some over on a trial run, and if it doesn't work then i'll send them back

med_gallery_2608_0_573198.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_251905.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_323649.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_162707.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_421724.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_797633.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_236423.jpg

These Pictures are for you O'Rothlain....

Nice one, Chaz!

Posting pictures of 4 nutters getting it on with a MARBLE COLUMN!

Which just somehow seemed to break, when I was beating you 2 nil on Pro Evo 5 with the second half and a bit of the first half still to play...

And with me unable to challenge Tim to his ***le of the PES Special One.....

I would like to see you play Tim at Rugby 06 actually. I got close to him on a number of occasions but he was always able to get out of a rut and go on to win the game.

I think you'll find i was the king of Rugby '06.
I kicked arse with fecking Wales!

med_gallery_2608_0_573198.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_251905.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_323649.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_162707.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_421724.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_797633.jpg

med_gallery_2608_0_236423.jpg

These Pictures are for you O'Rothlain....
[/b]
:cheers: NICE :cheers:
Sorry I missed this...I'm laughing my ass off (because I refuse to type "LOL") as we speak.
This is why I love TRF.

And, yes, that is what I do. I love the feeling of my balls on Marble Column.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_symbol
I think we might all need to read this, though, and have a rethink... :blink:

Latest posts