Yesterday....

Discussion in 'NRL / Southern Hemisphere' started by Kimmy_The_Kiwi, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Yesterdays Bulldogs game against manly was unacceptable. I am not accpeting it!!
    Every mistake the dogs made...manly made us pay.
    DJ & Reni are not cutting it as the halves combo. I want shifty...id rather have him play with a broken hand then have DJ play another game in the number 7 jersey. Even tho it wont happen seeing as Folksey has named the same side for the warriors match ;). There may be some late changes tho. As Andrew Emilio was injured. But yet he was named??
    Matt Utai?? I think he needs to go to PL for a game or two and get his confidence and put Cutler on the wing. I would like to see further how he goes in the wing position.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. post this in the nrl section.....or perish little vampire

4. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I told you... seriously, you're better off supporting the warriors ;) . Heck, every other team for you is a kiwi one, why not make the switch?

5. i said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

i dont wanna turn into buff the vampire slayer

6. Well move it to the nrl section.

If i wanted to support the warriors i would. So clearly i do not want to support them.

7. woosaah

woosaah Guest

good call good call

warriors suck!!!

GO THE EELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Go Parramatta! Although we're both at wrong end of table...

9. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Mr O'Brien. Care to inform me where my team Cronulla is at present in relation to your team Paramatta? :bleh!:

10. woosaah

woosaah Guest

there was a teacher at my school called mr o'brien dont think i had him

11. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Well dobrien7 is kind of like an old school teacher.... in a 26 year olds body.

12. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Well Mr Iversen, in unchartered waters I believe...

:injured:

Hover your mouse over that, should be my avatar aye???

13. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

I think that the middle smilie is obviously drunk and those nurses are taking him away to have their way with him.

Disgraceful !!! :angry:

14. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Well I've got an uncle in Wellington, don't know if he ever taught anything...

Haha I do tend to be analytical, and turn certain things into a science, so yes.

Although I know full well what you mean... :p

15. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Some people pay a lot of money to have that happen :D

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!