• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Yesterday....

K

Kimmy_The_Kiwi

Yesterdays Bulldogs game against manly was unacceptable. I am not accpeting it!!
Every mistake the dogs made...manly made us pay.
DJ & Reni are not cutting it as the halves combo. I want shifty...id rather have him play with a broken hand then have DJ play another game in the number 7 jersey. Even tho it wont happen seeing as Folksey has named the same side for the warriors match ;). There may be some late changes tho. As Andrew Emilio was injured. But yet he was named??
Matt Utai?? I think he needs to go to PL for a game or two and get his confidence and put Cutler on the wing. I would like to see further how he goes in the wing position.

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Apr 24 2006, 08:26 PM
Yesterdays Bulldogs game against manly was unacceptable. I am not accpeting it!!
Every mistake the dogs made...manly made us pay.
DJ & Reni are not cutting it as the halves combo. I want shifty...id rather have him play with a broken hand then have DJ play another game in the number 7 jersey. Even tho it wont happen seeing as Folksey has named the same side for the warriors match ;). There may be some late changes tho. As Andrew Emilio was injured. But yet he was named??
Matt Utai?? I think he needs to go to PL for a game or two and get his confidence and put Cutler on the wing. I would like to see further how he goes in the wing position.
I told you... seriously, you're better off supporting the warriors ;) . Heck, every other team for you is a kiwi one, why not make the switch?

i said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

i dont wanna turn into buff the vampire slayer

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 25 2006, 01:01 AM
i said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

i dont wanna turn into buff the vampire slayer
Well move it to the nrl section.

I told you... seriously, you're better off supporting the warriors  . Heck, every other team for you is a kiwi one, why not make the switch? [/b]
If i wanted to support the warriors i would. So clearly i do not want to support them.

Originally posted by woosaah@May 2 2006, 04:27 PM
good call good call

warriors suck!!!

GO THE EELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Parramatta! Although we're both at wrong end of table...

Originally posted by dobrien7+May 2 2006, 05:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@May 2 2006, 04:27 PM
good call good call

warriors suck!!!

GO THE EELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Parramatta! Although we're both at wrong end of table... [/b]

Mr O'Brien. Care to inform me where my team Cronulla is at present in relation to your team Paramatta? :bleh!:

Originally posted by woosaah@May 2 2006, 09:55 PM
there was a teacher at my school called mr o'brien dont think i had him

Well dobrien7 is kind of like an old school teacher.... in a 26 year olds body.

Originally posted by C A Iversen@May 2 2006, 09:42 PM
Mr O'Brien. Care to inform me where my team Cronulla is at present in relation to your team Paramatta? :bleh!:
Well Mr Iversen, in unchartered waters I believe...

:injured:

Hover your mouse over that, should be my avatar aye???

Originally posted by dobrien7+May 2 2006, 10:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-C A Iversen
@May 2 2006, 09:42 PM
Mr O'Brien. Care to inform me where my team Cronulla is at present in relation to your team Paramatta?  :bleh!:
Well Mr Iversen, in unchartered waters I believe...

:injured:

Hover your mouse over that, should be my avatar aye??? [/b]

I think that the middle smilie is obviously drunk and those nurses are taking him away to have their way with him.

Disgraceful !!! :angry:

Originally posted by C A Iversen+May 2 2006, 09:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@May 2 2006, 09:55 PM
there was a teacher at my school called mr o'brien dont think i had him

Well dobrien7 is kind of like an old school teacher.... in a 26 year olds body. [/b]
Well I've got an uncle in Wellington, don't know if he ever taught anything...

Haha I do tend to be analytical, and turn certain things into a science, so yes.

Although I know full well what you mean... :p

Originally posted by C A Iversen@May 2 2006, 10:06 PM
I think that the middle smilie is obviously drunk and those nurses are taking him away to have their way with him.

Disgraceful !!! :angry:
Some people pay a lot of money to have that happen :D

Latest posts