• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

You don't see...

G

Get Naked

... as many sideburns as you used to, do you?

Look around your schools, your offices and your brothels and you'll see that I'm right.

i have sideburns, would grow a beard if my gf would let me, and if i could :D

but i see alot around my office, mainly with the old guys. wait.. i am the youngest one at work o_O

Originally posted by Get Naked@Jul 31 2006, 09:04 AM
... as many sideburns as you used to, do you?

Look around your schools, your offices and your brothels and you'll see that I'm right.
I never really seen many people with sideburns in my era.

back when i was 5th form (about 16 years old) i had massive sideburns and i was the only person at school with them.

i became famous in my school becaue of them but i let it all go to my head because i grew a beard at the end of 5th form and had it over christmas.

I had to get rid of it when we went back to school but when i left school for good (end of last year) i grew back my beard.

and thats my life story, thanks for reading :lol:

image10yb3.jpg

sorry i had to

its EVOL, isnt he great, from early last year he won an Electric razor on xstv for his troubles

wait evol is that you

cuz if it is man i gotta say

you could use that pipe for more than just tobacco

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Aug 1 2006, 05:03 AM
Huh????  I got sideburns!!!!

Me 5 mins ago........

dsc01607de4.jpg
You can see you are getting older gay guy...you will try anything too look younger :p

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Aug 3 2006, 04:22 AM
I have sideburns! I'm the only one at school though.
wow that was me a couple of years ago.

does everyone know you as "the kid with sideburns"?

They have aquired legendary status in my year, but I'm going to grow them even more, so they cover alot of my face.

I just get rid of mine, I don't want to look like the biker or the farmer of the household.

Latest posts