• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

B

Bullitt

I had a dream last night. I dremt I sold something on ebay and got £900,000. (There was also somthing to do parachuting, but that's besides the point.)

I woke up and I had no cheque in my posession.

I'm not happy.

Now I have to go to work.

:(

So, any of you had any wierd dreams lately?

I had one the other night. I was invited to a fetish party, anything goes type of thing in someones wierd house, bit like Eyes Wide Shut but way more extreme, smaller, cluttered venue, couldn't see the missus there either. Woke up with a throbbing.... well you guessed it.

Must be a perv at heart.

I had one the other night. I was invited to a fetish party, anything goes type of thing in someones wierd house, bit like Eyes Wide Shut but way more extreme, smaller, cluttered venue, couldn't see the missus there either. Woke up with a throbbing.... well you guessed it.
[/b]

What made you think that any of us would want to know that?

On a vaguely similar note I learned that if you use a phrase like "Waterloo got spanked at the weekend" in your blog then certain words attract a surprising amount of traffic.

I have a feeling that Monday's match report will expose the naked truth about an orgy of tries.

SB

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

What made you think that any of us would want to know that?

On a vaguely similar note I learned that if you use a phrase like "Waterloo got spanked at the weekend" in your blog then certain words attract a surprising amount of traffic.

I have a feeling that Monday's match report will expose the naked truth about an orgy of tries.

SB
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, all those sick pervets out there googling Waterloo.

I've been having that many weird dreams recently I forget what they are about.

I dream about a martian invasion at least once a month.
[/b]

That is so cool. An alien invasion is one of my biggest fantasies...that and Katherine Jenkins.
But those are two TOTALLY different fantasies.

Being chased around St Helens by a tripod firing a heatray at me isn't my idea of a fantasy... but I ALWAYS escape to the hills. There are no hills near my house....

I suppose someone has to dream about a small cock who plays rugby for a 2 bit nation....

i'm still an international... dont forget that... and why do u remember these things?

Yeah but you got picked cos they had no one else.... Cos you hammer it into us all the time!!!

My Dog could play Fly Half for Indonesia, he was asked too, but he's still holding out for an NPC spot.

Latest posts