• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Curious to learn what y'all would like from a new rugby game

ZuluZach

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
United States
I know there's been a lot of feedback in the forums here about what people would want from a new rugby game. Also cool to see that there's another dev starting something.. really hope that project is still ongoing! I think we can all agree we need more good rugby games.

On that note, I recently started up a studio dedicated to making games for emerging sports, starting with rugby. Long story short, I started playing rugby a year ago and it changed my life. Now I'm combining my passions for rugby and games with this studio.

We're actively working on fundraising to support development of our first game. As part of the process we're asking fellow ruggers and rugby fans if they could support our efforts by taking a brief survey that goes over interest in video games.

If you see this and don't mind sharing a few minutes of your time to take the survey and pass it along [link] to anyone who might interested, it'd be immensely helpful as we work on bringing more rugby culture to the world.

Down to talk through any thoughts here in the forum as well. Thank you for your time.

Latest posts