• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Europe Championship & Trophy 2022

This is the sharpest I've seen Spain look for several years. Dominating the start and the scoreboard. 12-3.

Russia need to stop kicking it deep to the Spaniards, it is inviting pain.

Two strange looking decisions. One giving Spain a try, the other chopping one off. Russia 17 - 25 Spain.

Commentator caught on a hot mic at half time saying "what was that try about, his entire upper body was in touch"

I'm not going to comment anything now, I think, have a fear to jinx. The score is too close,hate when the score is like that :eek:

I'm not going to comment anything now, I think, have a fear to jinx. The score is too close,hate when the score is like that :eek:
Russia two penalty lineouts against 14 men and no points. I fear that will be the decisive moments. :(

There is now zero discipline from both sides. A good game but the ref has lost control.

Now Russia lead by 1 point. The conversion doesn't matter as if Russia draw they are eliminated.

So Gaisen's kick did matter. I thought Spain would take the draw. This is now unbearable

Hats off to Spain with a win at the death. Russia had an attacking maul with 30 seconds to go but dropped the ball for no reason. Ref handled the last 10mins very well. No controversy.

Russia 37 : 41 Spain

Just mental

Latest posts