• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

W6N 2024

England v Italy, or Bath v Sale?

I'm thinking club, on the principle that I can't record it, so have to avoid spoilers until it's on PRTV. At least the W6N I can watch as live immediately after.

Hope the Scottish gals have a good game tomorrow, France will be a big test to see where they really are. Confidence is with them from recent results, step up in opposition but I really want them to have a good go.

Zoe Aldcroft will earn her 50th cap when the Red Roses host Wales in Round 2 of the Guinness Women's Six Nations in Bristol.

1 Hannah Botterman
2 Lark Atkin-Davies
3 Maud Muir
4 Zoe Aldcroft
5 Rosie Galligan
6 Sadia Kabeya
7 Marlie Packer
8 Alex Matthews

9 Natasha Hunt
10 Holly Aitchison
11 Jessica Breach
12 Tatyana Heard
13 Megan Jones
14 Abby Dow
15 Ellie Kildunne

16 Connie Powell, 17 Mackenzie Carson, 18 Kelsey Clifford, 19 Abbie Ward, 20 Maddie Feaunati
21 Lucy Packer, 22 Zoe Harrison, 23 Sydney Gregson

Hope the Scottish gals have a good game tomorrow, France will be a big test to see where they really are. Confidence is with them from recent results, step up in opposition but I really want them to have a good go.
Just switched on at 51 mins, a bit stunned to see Scotland ahead, but unfortunately a Scottish player being stretchered off

Well Scotland lose, but they should be pleased to have improved from a 55-0 thrashing last year to a 10 point difference today.

Where were you watching it?
It was supposed to be on BBC1 - which it wasn't; it was supposed to be on iPlayer - which is news to iPlayer; and it was supposed to be on the BBC website - where the search function couldn't find it (and can only find a report now)

Just watched the England wales game...

Dire! Commentary was so bad I had to mute, BBC website commentators seemed to agree with me.

It's sad to listen to Welsh women praise the Welsh girls for losing by 35 points, I get it, Wales are still basically amateur in all but name, but why cant responsibility be taken for a heavy defeat?!

It was supposed to be on BBC1 - which it wasn't; it was supposed to be on iPlayer - which is news to iPlayer; and it was supposed to be on the BBC website - where the search function couldn't find it (and can only find a report now)
Finally available on iPlayer.
Can only think the love broadcast was geo-locked (or Al is much, much better than me at navigating the BBC website)

Iplayer, it was on live just like all last weeks games

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-30-20-45-38-830_bbc.iplayer.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-30-20-45-38-830_bbc.iplayer.android.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 1
Yeah, it wasn't here - laptop or TV app.

Watching now though, just failed to avoid spoilers for the final score.

To end doubt the ire-ita game is live now on iPlayer

Not sure what doubt it ends.
Yesterday, Scotland v France wasn't available on iPlayer (laptop with firefox, laptop with chrome, TV with iPlayer app) in my household until a couple of hours after the final whistle.

That other matches were and are available, on the red button, on BBC2 and/or on iPlayer, doesn't mean that Scotland v France was available.
I'm dyslexic, not illiterate.

2 good tries by the team starting with I in just over 5 mins and now a penalty try for the team starting with I

Edit: sorry no penaly try

Not sure what doubt it ends.
Yesterday, Scotland v France wasn't available on iPlayer (laptop with firefox, laptop with chrome, TV with iPlayer app) in my household until a couple of hours after the final whistle.

That other matches were and are available, on the red button, on BBC2 and/or on iPlayer, doesn't mean that Scotland v France was available.
I'm dyslexic, not illiterate.
Scotland v France was available live, I watched it from 5-3 to the end (last 30 mins) live on iPlayer. I don't know where you are (I'm in East Sussex) but it was on

Gloucestershire.
It wasn't here.
I know what my computer and TV were offering me. You don't.
I've no idea why you're so determined that I can't read or press buttons.
I fully accept that you watched it live. Please accept that I didn't because I couldn't.

Anyway, enough of the gaslighting please.