• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

'06 or '07

Which year would u prefer?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

Mr. Laxative

It has beeen said each rugby game is released everey 18 months. What do u have to say about this and should there be one released in march next year as '06 or september next year as '07?

I believe each to his own, but it would be great to have a game in time for the Super 12 or 6 nations every year.

My opinion

hey no come on.......

Jacko's got a right to his oppinion...

like the top Brumbies team having no larkham....yeah that went well tonight!!

<
<
<
<
<

1 pick down....5 to go my rose be-spectacled young man.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Apr 9 2005, 12:36 AM
hey no come on.......

Jacko's got a right to his oppinion...

like the top Brumbies team having no larkham....yeah that went well tonight!!

<
<
<
<
<

1 pick down....5 to go my rose be-spectacled young man.
He's gettig to old to fragile. Bring him on in the second half for deano faibanks and move gits to the centres.

hey no! He's the best first-five in the world dude! and that's coming from a fan of Spemcer, Carter, Marhtens etc....

The guy is totally feared by oppositions - oozes class.

But, yes, is fragile (even though quite a tough cookie for his not considerable size!).

I think in him Brumbies have their most improtant player and the semis will slip of he is unavailable....personally I hope the Brumbies or the highlanders get that fourth spot. All the best.

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 8 2005, 10:37 AM
It has beeen said each rugby game is released everey 18 months. What do u have to say about this and should there be one released in march next year as '06 or september next year as '07?
The phrase "who cares?" springs to mind at this point. They'll make another one when they make it, this is random and pointless.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Apr 8 2005, 11:00 PM
what a dumb poll
Genius
<

Originally posted by Jaco
It has beeen said each rugby game is released everey 18 months.
Has it actually been announced that there won't be another EA game for 18 months?

Im pretty sure madden, NHL, Fifa etc.. get released yearly, wont rugby be the same??

Originally posted by CeeJay@Apr 9 2005, 08:37 PM
Im pretty sure madden, NHL, Fifa etc.. get released yearly, wont rugby be the same??
From what we've heard to date yeah I think they plan on making rugby a yearly release (knock on wood and fingers crossed on that)

HB Studios had it on their site once that they make a rugby game every 18 months (and a cricket game every 2 years). That's how it's been so far.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Apr 10 2005, 10:39 PM
Did 2**4 come out 18 months before 2005?
2004 came out the month before the world cup if memory serves me correcly so thats about 18 months.

Latest posts