• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

1 Poster, 1 Post

my one post :eek:)

i been absent for a while, but getting back into it.

Area Other Bills Included No
Type of Property House Refuse Charge Included Yes
Grade Not Graded Utilities Include 1 Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dryer, Microwave.
Preferred Gender No Preference Heating gas
Students Accepted All Students Number of Toilets 1
Total Occupancy 3 Number of Showers 1
Current Availability 3 Number of Baths 1
Walking Time to UCC 10 minutes TV Included No
Number of Parking Places 0 Broadband Connected Yes
Date Last Edited 2009-10-02 Rent Allowance Accepted Yes

I saved mine for the best moment ...

It took 49 years, but the Blackhawks finally have won the Stanley Cup for the fourth time. Lord Stanley is coming home to Chicago this Friday! I won't be watching the World Cup, I'll be too busy at the parade downtown. This is unbelievable. If you guys didn't watch this game, I highly suggest finding a replay of it somewhere online if you can't on television. Time to party!

296klyo.png

I saved mine for the best moment ...

It took 49 years, but the Blackhawks finally have won the Stanley Cup for the fourth time. Lord Stanley is coming home to Chicago this Friday! I won't be watching the World Cup, I'll be too busy at the parade downtown. This is unbelievable. If you guys didn't watch this game, I highly suggest finding a replay of it somewhere online if you can't on television. Time to party!

296klyo.png

Was a cracker of a series, every game was action packed. Didn't get to bed till near 4.30am because it went to overtime.

MunsterMan, St Helen's and Charles have all broken the rules of the thread and should be banned from the forum

I remember when me and Sambad used to run this joint.

Last edited:
Quit your jibba jabba fools

Attachments

• quit-your-jibba-jabba-mr-t-snickers-demotivational-poster-1233793989.jpg
    quit-your-jibba-jabba-mr-t-snickers-demotivational-poster-1233793989.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 5
Well, just because he asked so nicely, I decided to post in this thread as well ;)

Latest posts