• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

11 hours and counting

L

Lagger

It's allmost time for the final and I can't wait. How about you guys? I don't know what I'm gonna do after this tournament. Club rugga is just not the same. BTW do you think the Argies would have beaten the All Blacks? Simple mathematics states that if A>B and B>C then A>C ?? :D

I can see how anxious you are youve posted it twice
[/b]

Ja boet **** happens, but fortunately that can be corrected by the moderators. On a more serious note, what is the mood like in Kiwiland at this stage? I had this dreadful nightmare the other night that NZL is gonna drop rugby as a sport and I wondered who the heck will we play then. Please, please, pretty please carry on being rugby fanatics! The world needs you!!

<div class='quotemain'>
I can see how anxious you are youve posted it twice
[/b]

Ja boet **** happens, but fortunately that can be corrected by the moderators. On a more serious note, what is the mood like in Kiwiland at this stage? I had this dreadful nightmare the other night that NZL is gonna drop rugby as a sport and I wondered who the heck will we play then. Please, please, pretty please carry on being rugby fanatics! The world needs you!!
[/b][/quote]

Depressing, and the shitty weather we have been getting makes it a whole lot worse.

How does a 7,500 strong crowd at a semi-final between Wellington and Canterbury sound? A huge grudge match in our domestic comp which usually pulls in a sell out at Jade, but after France no one gives a **** at the moment. Talk back radio only consists of how the All Blacks f***ed up, and all the callers sound as though they're completely mad as we struggle for an "answer". It's actually quite funny in a way, you gotta hear some of the old geezers venting their spleen, priceless. :D

But hey, by the time June 7 rolls around next year when we face Ireland in our first international, all will be forgotten and we'll be back to our old arrogant macho selves. :cheers:

lets go South Africa!!!!! my bets on you at work...I dont want to choke on that now do i :L

But hey, by the time June 7 rolls around next year when we face Ireland in our first international, all will be forgotten and we'll be back to our old arrogant macho selves. :cheers:
[/b]

Now I feel a lot better! :bana: Try to imagine world rugby without you guys and the Aussies. :zzz: That is not possible. :wall: We've been rugby buds for to many decades.

Cheers.

9 hours and counting. :D

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Now I feel a lot better! :bana: Try to imagine world rugby without you guys and the Aussies. :zzz: That is not possible. :wall: We've been rugby buds for to many decades.

Cheers.

9 hours and counting. :D
[/b][/quote]

Cheers :D , too bad this may be the last time the 'Boks can really put out their best team with the whole quota nonsense going on. I really hope, for the sake of our long history, you guys sweep the floor with England as it may be the last time you have a chance like this in a while. 9 hours and counting indeed, can't wait (even though I'm still very bitter we're not playing).

(even though I'm still very bitter we're not playing).[/b]

If the Boks and the AB's were playing, I would not have been anxious, I would have had diarrhoea since the semi's!! :)

i wonder how badly Lewsey will be missed for England. He's arguably one of England's top class players

Wikipedia is behind us. The featured page of the day is "The England national rugby union team"

i wonder how badly Lewsey will be missed for England. He's arguably one of England's top class players
[/b]

But 1Wilkenson = 2 Lewseys or 3 Robinsons? :toss:

Less then 3/4 of an hour...Whos it gonna be :)[/b]

Hey boet, I'm worried about the pom scrum. I hope CJ and Os had some mieliepap (porridge made from corn :D ) this morning. I think the Boks have a very good chance. I hope that we lead by at least 15 by halftime. I hope they get the ball to Habana a few times early in the game. Peterson is not to shabby either. I'd love to see a few tries in this game.

<div class='quotemain'>
Less then 3/4 of an hour...Whos it gonna be :)[/b]

Hey boet, I'm worried about the pom scrum. I hope CJ and Os had some mieliepap (porridge made from corn :D ) this morning. I think the Boks have a very good chance. I hope that we lead by at least 15 by halftime. I hope they get the ball to Habana a few times early in the game. Peterson is not to shabby either. I'd love to see a few tries in this game.
[/b][/quote]

:cheers: :cheers: Congrats mate your fowards turned out not too shabby at all.. a cup well deserved :cheers:

Good on ya South Africa no try's throughout the whole game but still good to watch hoped to see the ball get out to Habana and co but well worked among the forwards.

Good on ya South Africa no try's throughout the whole game but still good to watch hoped to see the ball get out to Habana and co but well worked among the forwards.
[/b]

Thanx mate. The country is euphoric. Maybe they might just decide to leave the Springbok as the emblem. But then again, do they make decisions when they are in a euphoric state.

I'm very happy :bana: Thank you England, it's been great. 2011 is around the corner. :) Will we be able to defend the ***le successfully? Ek weet nie. A good night to you all.