Montpellier
Bayonne v Toulon
Bordeaux v Lyon
Brive v La Rochelle
Castres v Stade Francais
Clermont v Grenoble
Montpellier v Racing Metro
Toulouse v Oyonnax........
These matches will be played on the Fri 15th and Sat 16th Aug. if you want the whole seasons fixture list go to LNR and download.

man, Bordeaux Lyon looks tasty as heck. Would love to watch what the LOU can manage this season, even if this is just the first one of many this year. And Bordeaux looks more exciting than ever this year.
Can't believe how early the season starts...scary for the players and their bodies.

often the wives complain with venom!!!! all that is left is so battered and bruised its not worth worrying about but they still seem to have kids on a regular basis, so they must be Supermen feel no pain etc. etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, yeah but they sure ain't no supermen though ! I'd say there's enough evidence of that out there !

I know!!!!!!!!!! you are playing Aurillac at home, excellent cheese from there, have you decided which "TOP 14 TEAM YOU ARE GOING TO SUPPORT " i know its the elite and you are not there anymore, but you have signed Jacques Boussouge who i know well, you need a team Tony we cannot converse about Pau, Dax, USAP and the likes on a regular basis. GET IT SORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you in November Mr Manx ! only £43 return flight .....who needs the Top14 :wah:

Would love to meet up but very unlikely to be there in November.........if only because of the weather!!!

The village I stay in was cut off by flooding this week with cars floating and houses flooded and that is in July!!!

Somehow the house escaped unscathed it but was cut off from direct access to the village and herself is looking forward to seeing what damage there has been to the garden when she goes back there next week.................The Open beckons for me!!!

sorry Tony, but...seriously....nobody cares ! :p

Time you did.....there are some great teams in Pro2 this year......MdM, Agen, Pau, USAP, BO!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Would love to meet up but very unlikely to be there in November.........if only because of the weather!!!

The village I stay in was cut off by flooding this week with cars floating and houses flooded and that is in July!!!

Somehow the house escaped unscathed it but was cut off from direct access to the village and herself is looking forward to seeing what damage there has been to the garden when she goes back there next week.................The Open beckons for me!!!

Time you did.....there are some great teams in Pro2 this year......MdM, Agen, Pau, USAP, BO!!!!!!!!

Flight booked , whoop whoop .
Tony , I'm looking at the raddisson blu as a place to stay , is that any good , or is there some where you could recommend ?

P.S. Might get a fix of Top 14 as bayonne are playing Clermont that weekend !

I would stay at Le Caritz which is owned by an ex Biarritz contemporary player of Blanco (Patrick Ondarts) and where the current players often gather pre match before hitting the town.....ask for sea view room and you are looking out over a lovely horseshoe bay!!

Enjoy and will keep in touch and contact you if I am going to be there!!

Edit...........that is why they were relegated!! I meant POST not PRE Match!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts