• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

20/20 ends in tie

W

woosaah

What a way to end cairns' career he made a brillient run out and went for only 24 of his 4 overs and getting a great run our restricting wi to 126 then nz got 126 as well after bond hit a 4 off the last ball to tie it.

then there was the first ever bowl off

each team had 5 bowlers, 2 balls each to hit the stumps. the team with the most hits wins. sounds simple? well it would have been if they could hit. Shane Bond was the 4th new zealand bowler and hit twice, WI didn't hit any, then syris came and hit won which meant that new zealand won

was a great way to finish the game, alot of fun 2

lol was funny to watch them all missing the stumps. and bond to the rescue hits the boundary to tie it up and then hits the stumps twice in the bowl off

WOW!! sounds like a great match

I never knew they did that to decide a draw, good idea

how the hell did they miss the stumps, were they trying to bowl there regular speed?

no they all cut there pace down

when they practice in the nets and stuff they dont always try to hit the stumps they normally try to bowl a good channel about 6 inches outside.

i guess its harder to change what you have been taught.

good old shane bond aye

yeah they cut down the pace and were going off short run ups. I guess some of them aim just outside off and not at the stumps. although you would expect more from international cricketers especially without having to bowl to a batsmen.

I reckon it was quite funny, good old James Franlin smashing that six of Bradshaw :bravo:

true just wish he had hit 2 or hit one sooner. at least we got the win and got to see a bowl off and send cairnsy off with a win

Latest posts