2005 like 2004???? I don't think so!

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by locksley, Feb 23, 2005.

1. robbinho

robbinho Guest

<span style="font-family:Impact">BEADLE</span>

On the one hand, Jeremy Beadle has apparently got a really big penis, but on the other hand it's quite small.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. raziel_eire

raziel_eire Guest

was Beadle's ickle, robot hand not on his right side?

4. robbinho

robbinho Guest

dunno. either way it's f***ing hilarious.

5. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

Hey, no problem mate at least you have the sense and decency to acknowledge my point of view! So thank you for that!

[​IMG]

6. jimmy44

jimmy44 Guest

True true, but you could also say that as no one on this forum has played the game - apart from Locksley - no one is in a position to make overly positive comments about it either! it just seems to be those who have negative comments who get shot down, and that is what pi£$ed me off.

Anyway, I feel better about the game having seen the second video and heard lockley's latest comments [​IMG]

7. MightyQuin

MightyQuin Guest

Not strictly true - I think a few boarders have got their grubby hands on the game at the training camp demo days in Australia.

Don't ask my what a Canadian developed and US published game is doing being demo'd in Oz .... !!!

8. raziel_eire

raziel_eire Guest

but that's the thing you see...

... there have been a few who have played it (the demo at least) and their thoughts on the game are favourable

locksley's words have been the most rounded in regards to 2005... explaining the pro's and the con's

...and considering he is the only person to have played the game extensively, (and with his reputation for honesty/rounded opinions on other rugby games) its his view that I've been considering the most.
    If Rugby2005 were as bad as some truly believe it is gonna be, he would have told us... and seeing as he's not, I hate to see a stream of negative posts pop up every day knocking what he has spent time (and considerable effort) presenting to us.

9. flanku

flanku Guest

In my humble opinion, criticism and opinions supported by some reasoning should be encouraged and never flamed. Who knows, maybe even the lads and lasses at EA read this stuff and we can contribute to the on-going evolution of the game (supposed to be yearly releases, right?).

Ridiculous, un-founded criticism isn't worth even reading much less replying to. Degrades our noble clan of rugby gaming fanatics [​IMG]

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!