• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2006 Rugby Games

Which rugby union game will be better and why?

• Ea Sports Rugby 2006

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rugby Challenge 2006

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have no qualities, I have no friends and, no intelligence.....what am I to do?

Originally posted by Wally+Nov 24 2005, 08:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Nov 24 2005, 08:59 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Brett
@Nov 23 2005, 11:08 PM
i would just like to say a big f*** you to you guys judging Rugby 06 already. Sure, Rugby 2005 wasn't great but it was a HUGE improvement on 2004. It showed that the series had promise. Give HB-Studios (since its mainly comprised of retards) a chance cuz i think with newer ***les their developement skills will improve.

Locksley says that attcking play was superb in the little bit he played of the EA ***le. Defence has become really tough. Isn't this what we wanted? an improvement in the gameplay aspect?

That jamie guy has played RC 06 and says it will own Rugby 06. How the bloody hell does he know if its better? I'm just waiting for both ***les to be released.
I know where you're coming from man. Realisticly, no one can compare the games other than Locksley. But even he only played the Rugby 2006 demo, which was unlikely to be the final demo anyway. [/b]
That said, both Rugby 2004 and 2005 released demo's touted as "unfinished versions", yet both the full games were virtually unchanged when released...

Originally posted by Air Ben@Nov 23 2005, 11:22 PM
I have no qualities, I have no friends and, no intelligence.....what am I to do?
What about this, from your profile

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
spending time with Evee[/b]

Yeah well, that has become one of my problems recently aswell. Not going into much detail.

Originally posted by sanzar+Nov 24 2005, 10:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Nov 24 2005, 10:22 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@Nov 24 2005, 08:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Brett
i would just like to say a big f*** you to you guys judging Rugby 06 already. Sure, Rugby 2005 wasn't great but it was a HUGE improvement on 2004. It showed that the series had promise. Give HB-Studios (since its mainly comprised of retards) a chance cuz i think with newer ***les their developement skills will improve.

Locksley says that attcking play was superb in the little bit he played of the EA ***le. Defence has become really tough. Isn't this what we wanted? an improvement in the gameplay aspect?

That jamie guy has played RC 06 and says it will own Rugby 06. How the bloody hell does he know if its better? I'm just waiting for both ***les to be released.

I know where you're coming from man. Realisticly, no one can compare the games other than Locksley. But even he only played the Rugby 2006 demo, which was unlikely to be the final demo anyway.
That said, both Rugby 2004 and 2005 released demo's touted as "unfinished versions", yet both the full games were virtually unchanged when released... [/b]
I mean he may have played an unfinished demo, it could end up different by the time we get it. You never played a Rugby 2005 demo anyway.

Originally posted by Wally+Nov 24 2005, 09:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Nov 24 2005, 09:42 AM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Nov 24 2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Wally@Nov 24 2005, 08:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Brett

I know where you're coming from man. Realisticly, no one can compare the games other than Locksley. But even he only played the Rugby 2006 demo, which was unlikely to be the final demo anyway.

That said, both Rugby 2004 and 2005 released demo's touted as "unfinished versions", yet both the full games were virtually unchanged when released...
I mean he may have played an unfinished demo, it could end up different by the time we get it. You never played a Rugby 2005 demo anyway. [/b]
Yes I did. I had it sent to me when they had that Rugby 2005 open day thing delayed in Sydney! It's pretty much exactly the same as the full game, only the camera angle is slightly better...

why the hell did u edit my post jamie?

is disagreeing with somebody illegal on this thing? or people just not allowed to disagree with the really cool moderators who know everything?

Originally posted by Brett@Nov 24 2005, 11:35 PM
why the hell did u edit my post jamie?

is disagreeing with somebody illegal on this thing? or people just not allowed to disagree with the really cool moderators who know everything?
Is there going to be an award for quickest suspension this year or something?

He's heading for it. Your attitude Brett has been appalling. Disagree with me by all means, do not write unconstructive things like you did write or I will edit your posts to ensure the clogging up of this board stops.

hahahahhahaa..wat a skool yard bully

well im goin for rugby challenge 2006 mainly coz it sounds FUN

all i want is an enjoyable game and so far the comments made by locks and jamie lyin are all positives

im not gonna buy it straight away,im gonna rent an judge

shud be good...I HAVENT PLAYED AN ENJOYABLE RUGBY GAME SINCE JONAH FREAKIN LOMU!!!!...DATS ALMOST 10YEARS NOW GEEEZZZZ

so yeah rugby challenge looks the goods

im after fun factor and lastablity...and the fun factor sounds like its there

just the longevity for the thing..i dunno

100 dollars for EAs rugby 2005 and i only enjoyed it for 2weeks?...

somethings not right

Originally posted by JJ-@Nov 16 2005, 11:25 AM
Rugby Challenge 2006. Reason: It doesn't have anything to do with EA.
It could have... remeber the rumours about EA buying out Ubi?

i do not beleive my post was unconstructive (besides the f*** you part, which i am sorry for). i was merely pointing out that the all-powerful Jamie was judging the games before they came out. you cant do that, especially when you haven't even played the other. i am not saying EA's ***le is going to be better, i just think that it will be an improvement. Beleive me, i HATE hbstudios. i will NEVER, EVER forgive them for Rugby 2004.

who knows......

Dont get so offended jamie as my attitude hasn't been appaling. i was merely stating my opinion. personally, i think both games will blow us away but in different aspects such as RC's fun factor and the (maybe) more in-depth, more simulator orientated version from EA.

Hey anyone think this guy brett is Los Lover in disguise
<
I reckon we can for get the release being this year
<
!! Kills me waiting but Feb i reckon if we are lucky.

Originally posted by Jacko@Nov 26 2005, 08:44 AM
Nah, he's too passive to be Los...

...unless, Los has had counselling?
I think Los would need both heavy counselling and a full compliment of mood stabilizing medications to change his warped personality...

<

I can see it now...

"Los, you are here because you appear to have a rather severe god complex, and you just....well.... Don't get on with people."

"bah1!!! f*** off!!! I bet you can't even jump!"

Originally posted by Jacko+Nov 25 2005, 10:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jacko @ Nov 25 2005, 10:04 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Nov 16 2005, 11:25 AM
Rugby Challenge 2006. Reason: It doesn't have anything to do with EA.
It could have... remeber the rumours about EA buying out Ubi? [/b]
Well, not really, Rugby Challenge 2006 will have nothing to do with EA, if there are future versions they may have some link with it.

Ah, yes but what if... god forbid.... EA buy out Ubi and this game stops? Just like that!

Latest posts