• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2007 Transfers

C

Corbin

Have we got a list of transfers yet for the 07 seasons?

Could we get this pinned?

we can get it pinned in..lets see...2007

but yup it will be interesting to see what our npc teams can provide,hopefully lavea gets folded in a bag and tossed over the harbour bridge by the incredible hulk nick williams

bloody hell...only transfer i wanna see is carlos spencer back in "modern day" rugby..down in tha south

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@May 14 2006, 12:49 AM
bloody hell...only transfer i wanna see is carlos spencer back in "modern day" rugby..down in tha south
Unlucky really. He's still got 2 years to run on his current contract, and I don't see much/any chance of him leaving us before then.

Blame the NZRFU for letting him go in the first place.

Originally posted by Dumbo@May 14 2006, 11:33 PM
Henry didn't want him... transfers I'd like to see Tony Brown back home.
true

but the auckland rugby community want him...unless luke mcalistair becomes our first choice 10 then we will be happy

Western Force signings

Matt Giteau (Brumbies)

Drew Mitchell (Reds)

Troy Takiari (Waratahs)

Thats all i've heard of for now

--------------------------
Apparently Eddie Jones doesn't want Julian Huxley in his team next year, so maybe the Brumbies will sign him...... i think he'd be a good replacement for Giteau at inside centre or playing fullback allowing Ashley-Cooper to play 12.

Hey that's funny... if I was a player I woldn't want Eddie Jones in my team.
Hold on... there might be room for an orange boy.

Sounds like a cap decision by Canterbury... although the Crusaders will be probably be applauding this, 2 Strong Unions are better then one.

Yeah jack is an awesome signing for my tasman team, and i've heard a few rumours that aaron mauger might be on his way as well.

nothing certain, so its just a rumour

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@May 15 2006, 01:23 AM
Apparently Eddie Jones doesn't want Julian Huxley in his team next year, so maybe the Brumbies will sign him...... i think he'd be a good replacement for Giteau at inside centre or playing fullback allowing Ashley-Cooper to play 12.
He has now.

it may well have been a cap decision by canterbury who knows. certainly jack loses nothing as he will be certain to start at tasman like he does for canterbury. he may very well enjoy the slightly more low key area compared to canterbury where he is widely known.

good too see the talent spreading out a bit. this can only be good for the crusaders as well as players like jack etc should get more people interesting in teh franchise beyond just the canterbury area.

of course it would be a cap decision, great for tasman, and great for the crusaders

Latest posts