• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

** 2009 Lions Tour Mod **

Howsit , the links to these files are no longer valid, can someone send me the files?

I would like to get my hands on these files as well.
Can someone send me an uploaded link please!

Cheers!
I'd rep you, but i already did that this morning for the spies-torn-in-half pic :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QKXV @ Jun 19 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jun 19 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I Can't see Fa'atau minding so here yas are: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R7BS3MU0[/b]

That's great thanks, got it to work but only possible to play as Lions, doesn't even switch controllers for two players on opposite sides.....is this right?
[/b][/quote]

Yea, I have been wondering how to switch controllers to be able to play against those lions... any help?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jun 22 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QKXV @ Jun 19 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jun 19 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I Can't see Fa'atau minding so here yas are: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R7BS3MU0[/b]

That's great thanks, got it to work but only possible to play as Lions, doesn't even switch controllers for two players on opposite sides.....is this right?
[/b][/quote]

Yea, I have been wondering how to switch controllers to be able to play against those lions... any help?
[/b][/quote]

At the moment you can only play as the Lions, we are still busy working on on way to play against the Lions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jun 21 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sebastian_Chabal @ Jun 22 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QKXV @ Jun 19 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

At the moment you can only play as the Lions, we are still busy working on on way to play against the Lions
[/b][/quote]

thanks mate, I can't wait to be able to play against them and beat them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pageski @ Jun 22 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you change number team in the rsg of lions match[/b]

Haven't tried that yet, will check it out.

If I remember correctly in Rugby 06 when you completed or the WL in elite or won the elite group or something it said that you can now play as a team against the Lions, maybe its something we could change in the profile file with a hex editor...?

Ah ha, I found this text string in the .english file

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
You have won the World League Elite Division trophy playing on Pro or Elite difficulty. You have unlocked the option to control the home team in Lions Tour matches....Control the home team in a Lions Tour match...You now have the option to select to play as the home team before entering a match during a Lions Tour[/b]

So it does seem if you win the World League Elite Division trophy on pro or elite difficulty that you can control the home team in the Lions tour, so I don't know if someone that has won the world league elite division trophy on pro or elite difficulty can maybe check this for us...?

I will also try but I have to start a whole new WL from scratch :wacko:

Unfortunatly my game crashes when i get too far along in the elite world league. so for now il just have to play as the lions

667715960a11088599940l.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jun 23 2009, 05:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ah ha, I found this text string in the .english file

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
You have won the World League Elite Division trophy playing on Pro or Elite difficulty. You have unlocked the option to control the home team in Lions Tour matches....Control the home team in a Lions Tour match...You now have the option to select to play as the home team before entering a match during a Lions Tour[/b]

So it does seem if you win the World League Elite Division trophy on pro or elite difficulty that you can control the home team in the Lions tour, so I don't know if someone that has won the world league elite division trophy on pro or elite difficulty can maybe check this for us...?

I will also try but I have to start a whole new WL from scratch :wacko:
[/b][/quote]

With MUP09.pro you have all unlocked normaly did you have tried ti load mup09.pro and launch lions tour ?
Don t forget lion tour don t exist in rugby08 maybe for control home team you must add new files of rugby06

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pageski @ Jun 22 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you change number team in the rsg of lions match[/b]

pageski can you maybe show me how to do it like that please? I've tried but then I can still only select the Lions to play with, also I've seen that if you edit it so that the Lions doesn't play a game, eg: South Africa vs Bulls that you can't select any team then to play with, so a "tour mod" like SA to England seems to be out the window...? <_<

Thanks for the great work guys but is there anywhere I can get the def764a... .big file which I think is the kits. All the links are dead.

Latest posts