2012 CCC jerseys otago, southland et al

Kiwiwomble

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Otago
otago 2012.JPG southland 2012.JPGnorthland 2012.JPG north harbour 2012.JPGauckland 2012.JPG

I didn't bother with the taranaki and wellington ones as they were exactly as you would expect

loving the otago one, the pattern is a watermark of the "O" logo

southland has a 125yr sheild on the right chest

Good to see Canterbury moving away from their "Cookie-Cutter" designs of old (same shirt but different colours).

Not CCC Canterbury, but Canterbury RFC have released theirs:
12820.jpg

Not as good as the Kooga one last year (couldn't find it anywhere though).

Loving the Otago and Southland jersey.
The Canterbury one is also quiet cool. But those BLK shirts are quiet pricey.

Not CCC Canterbury, but Canterbury RFC have released theirs:
12820.jpg

Not as good as the Kooga one last year (couldn't find it anywhere though).

just on a side not, BLK is Kooga. They just like having specific brands for different sports / geo area etc.

BLK (from what i remember) is a NZ brand, the Kiwis (rugby League) have it now for example.

Kooga have "seviin" for their sevens teams...personally i think it undemines their brand but there you have it.

Good to see Canterbury moving away from their "Cookie-Cutter" designs of old (same shirt but different colours).

in all fairness they are all the same template, just with different patterns printed much like alot of the NH club teams

Last edited:
Thanks Jabby, didn't know that.
Still prefer this:
7383.jpg

Saw it on Lovell a while back, none in my size :(

no probs, i find all that stuff interesting..sad i know. Also like the whole jersey/football shirt designing thing interesting as theres only so much you can do with black and red stripes (in this case)

imagesCA721GZ2.jpg

this is my fav Canterbury Jersey of all time...if i liked anything about Canterbury Rugby;)

edit: here are the Tasman and Canterbury away jerseys apparently

12819.jpg12821.jpg

Last edited:
Heh, good point Jabby.
I do have a soft spot for Otago/Highlanders, but that Canterbury kit was lovely.

i think a lot of people have a soft spot for us...we're like the lame puppie you can help feel sorry for....before you score four tries in the last ten minutes

i think a lot of people have a soft spot for us...we're like the lame puppie you can help feel sorry for....before you score four tries in the last ten minutes

Wrong reasons. My main teams are the Sharks and Dragons, I don't need anymore sympathy teams ;)
Got a few mates from Dunedin so that is my reason.

Hope Lovell stock these kits, might have to consider one, I've done very well not buying any kits lately :D

Where did you find these? i kinda still wanna see the wellington and taranaki kit. :)

AL2012.jpg otago2012.jpgSL2012.jpgNH2012.jpgNL2012.jpgTN2012.jpgwellington2012.jpg

Ful CCC range, loving the OTAGO one! big pics on the CCC facebook page

Those are some stunning jerseys. The Otago one is class.
I hardly ever watch the ITM cup (time zones and all), but I must try to make the effort this year.

Probably Otago, real big fan of Ben Smith. I can also claim tenuous links, so it works for me.
That, and I want to keep on Darwin's good side, need all the backing from mods I can get. :D

My biggest issue is the ITM matches are often on in the wee hours of the morning.
Occasionally there is one in the late evening I can catch.

Probably Otago, real big fan of Ben Smith. I can also claim tenuous links, so it works for me.
That, and I want to keep on Darwin's good side, need all the backing from mods I can get. :D

My biggest issue is the ITM matches are often on in the wee hours of the morning.
Occasionally there is one in the late evening I can catch.

Always a wise decision - angering someone of my immense size can often prove fatal ;)

I definitely think it will be worth trying to catch a few Otago matches this season - I don't necessarily think we are going to win any more that last season, but we have quite a few exciting young players, and I'd expect we will be playing some very expansive rugby (especially at home under the roof).

Oh, I quite like the look of the Jersey too....

Latest posts