• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 HEC] Pool 4, Round 1

Hahaha I take it back, that try was ridiculous! Jordan Williams finally gets into the game and does that!

Uuum!! May be you were right......Quins best part of the game and held on to the ball for that try! Come on Scarletts.....you deserve this.....fight!!

And I bring it back, Turnbull may have just handed Quins at least a draw. Tut.

Never in doubt!!! Quins will do well to get into the top 6 this season after the last few performances!!

Great win for the Scarlets! Although they did everything they could to muck it up, Josh Turnbull in particular!

Great win for the Scarlets. Missed the first half, but that was a real tussle in the second.

Not being smug n all buut

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Scarlets to win at Quins today <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23youhearditherefirst&amp;src=hash">#youhearditherefirst</a></p>&mdash; Iain D.R Miles (@IainMiles) <a href="https://twitter.com/IainMiles/statuses/389000715261460480">October 12, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

^Nothing to really be smug about tbh, Quins have been pretty turgid this season.
Today was better than their form would have suggested pre-match.

Pretty depressing for Quins fans that they've been in gradual decline since they won the Prem.

^Nothing to really be smug about tbh, Quins have been pretty turgid this season.
Today was better than their form would have suggested pre-match.

Pretty depressing for Quins fans that they've been in gradual decline since they won the Prem.

Im only like that as its one of the few predictions Ive actually got right this season :lol:

I wish the Scarlets could get Jordan Williams into the game more. He's such a threat. Can't say much about his defence though, he should have done better for Brown's try!

I didn't realise how much I missed Shane until I saw Jordan Williams score that try.

Racing v ASM..................looking forward to this one......two strong teams and let us hope they come out to play!!

i think clermont is going to win the game but it will be very close

Racing v ASM..................looking forward to this one......two strong teams and let us hope they come out to play!!

isn't it supposed to be on now ?...

P.S.: oh shyt no, got the timing mixed up...right, in another 30min.

Good start by ASM......good teams and best ref of the moment...............sit back and enjoy!!

2 gooood scrums, these two teams...
Clermont look like they're going to win this.

Latest posts