• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Pro12] Round 20

really good win for glasgow i now see them going on to win the pro 12

Treviso are really regressing, they were pretty plucky especially at home last year and are now firmly amongst the dire teams of the competition once again.

really good win for glasgow i now see them going on to win the pro 12

Only if they manage a home semi IMO, and even then if they make it to the final their lack of experience in major finals could hinder them a lot..

Only if they manage a home semi IMO, and even then if they make it to the final their lack of experience in major finals could hinder them a lot..

Some times the lack of experience may be of benefit.
Of teams left Leinster should secure 1st.
Munster slightly distracted with Europe and tough run in means maybe 3rd
Glasgow should (with game in hand) be good enough to win remaining games.
Ulster will probably struggle to cling on to 4th
Ospreys are a team who could sneak through unnoticed

A loss to Munster is pretty much inevitable, still have a shot against Leinster but I'm not sure with this amount of injuries. I'm not sure if I want to be in a Rabo final with our team right now and get slaughtered.

even is glasgow dont get the home play-off's i think they can still reach the finals we did have a strong result against Munster at home who beat a strong toulouse team. so i think if glasgow dont get the home tie and play munster i think glasgow are capable off going to the finals and play i would say leinster which wouldn't be easy

Playing Munster in a normal Rabo game and in a knock out game is 2 totally different things.

Yeah Munster last week were so disinterested looking. That loss was a kick up the arse we needed honestly.

but in the form that glasgow are in now they will be a hard team to beat even if munster decide to pick it up in the semi's glasgow will still be hard to beat they are in great form atm

True but it would be harder for Glasgow to beat Munster than vice versa if it's in Limerick, the two home semi finalists will make the final.

C'mon the Westies!!!

Dunno if they can withstand the PASHUN though :(

Back from Galway very happy with my few pints, my Chicken Breast Sandwich meal and muffin and ice cream. Happy with the days work. C'mon Munster Happy Easter Y'all

Double red card in the Blues/Scarlets game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b82CoZ3RLIg

Robin Copeland was stupid and deserves a long ban. What did Liam Williams ever do to deserve that?.......................

Copelands was silly but was no worst than Healys before so it'll be 3-4 weeks max he will get.
Williams got a 2nd yellow for deliberately killing ball which was correct call and hence stamp.
But regards what did he do to deserve it.... What country should I start with :)

Latest posts