Amiga500

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Ulster
Spoiler alert my arse hehehe!!

Right folks, here we are, full of optimism for the year ahead. If your brave enough, have a lash at predicting the order at the finish. Maybe add a few lines of rational to your reasoning too.

Regular season
1. Ulster
2. Glasgow
3. Leinster
4. Treviso
5. Ospreys
6. Munster
7. Scarlets
8. Blues
9. Connacht
10. Edinburgh
11. Dragons
12. Zebre

Playoffs
Glasgow

Points of note:
-Ulster's youngsters continuing development to keep them on top of the regular season.
-Treviso's development to move to the next stage (along with a bit of lions induced jadedness for some of the top teams).
-Glasgow to continue to improve with their recruitment.
-Overall league competitiveness to improve. Really, any one of the top 7, maybe even top 8 could make the play-offs if they get it right this season.

Spoiler alert my arse hehehe!!

Right folks, here we are, full of optimism for the year ahead. If your brave enough, have a lash at predicting the order at the finish. Maybe add a few lines of rational to your reasoning too.

Regular season
1. Ulster
2. Glasgow
3. Leinster
4. Treviso
5. Ospreys
6. Munster
7. Scarlets
8. Blues
9. Connacht
10. Edinburgh
11. Dragons
12. Zebre

Playoffs
Glasgow

Points of note:
-Ulster's youngsters continuing development to keep them on top of the regular season.
-Treviso's development to move to the next stage (along with a bit of lions induced jadedness for some of the top teams).
-Glasgow to continue to improve with their recruitment.
-Overall league competitiveness to improve. Really, any one of the top 7, maybe even top 8 could make the play-offs if they get it right this season.

I REALLY hope you're right...

1. Glasgow
2. Ospreys (Champions)
3. Leinster
4. Ulster
5. Munster
6. Treviso
7. Dragons
8. Cardiff Blues
9. Scarlets
10. Connacht
11. Edinburgh
12. Zebre

Mid-table is perhaps the most difficult to predict. Really not sure how Munster or Cardiff are going to go this season. Dragons are going to improve and Scarlets are going to drop off. I was tempted to shift treviso up to 5th, as I could see them beginning to challenge for a play-off spot, even if I don't think they'll get one this year. I think Edinburgh'll be a more competitive side than last year, but I'm not sure whether that'll translate into points. I'm also going to say Zebre will beat someone this year.

Latest posts