Friday, 22 May 2015, 19:45 GMT (UTC+0)
Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow, Scotland
Referee: George Clancy (IRFU)
TV:
Sky Sports, BBC Alba, BBC NI and TG4
Munster.png
Versus%20Super.png
Ospreys.png

Saturday, 23 May 2015, 14:30 GMT (UTC+0)
Thomond Park, Limerick, Republic of Ireland
Referee: Nigel Owens (WRU)
TV:
Sky Sports, TG4 and S4C

George F**KING Clancy.

F**K me pink. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

the Glasgow and Ulster squad for tomorrow game has been announced.

Glasgow Warriors: Stuart Hogg, Tommy Seymour, Richie Vernon, Peter Horne, Niko Matawalu, Finn Russell, Henry Pyrgos, Ryan Grant, Fraser Brown, Rossouw de Klerk, Jonny Gray, Al Kellock (CAPTAIN), Josh Strauss, Chris Fusaro, Adam Ashe

Replacements: Pat MacArthur, Gordon Reid, Mike Cusack, Leone Nakarawa, Ryan Wilson, Duncan Weir, Sean Lamont, DTH van der Merwe

Ulster: Louis Ludik, Tommy Bowe, Jared Payne, Darren Cave, Craig Gilroy, Paddy Jackson, Ruan Pienaar, Callum Black, Rory Best (CAPTAIN), Ricky Lutton, Lewis Stevenson, Dan Tuohy, Iain Henderson, Chris Henry, Roger Wilson

Replacements: Rob Herring, Andrew Warwick, Bronson Ross, Robbie Diack, Sean Reidy, Paul Marshall, Stuart McCloskey, Michael Allen

Interesting match up in Glasgow tomorrow as the home side took an easy victory last weekend as Ulster rested most of their starters. With Craig Gilroy, Bowe, and Pienaar back in the mix Ulster Should be the favorites especially with all the injuries that have haunted the Warriors this season.

Interesting match up in Glasgow tomorrow as the home side took an easy victory last weekend as Ulster rested most of their starters. With Craig Gilroy, Bowe, and Pienaar back in the mix Ulster Should be the favorites especially with all the injuries that have haunted the Warriors this season.
It would be close but not sure if i would say Ulster are the favourites, Even though this game this week is not going to be like last week but i still think Glasgow will edge it.

I think this will be one of the most tightly fought semi final weekends, along with the final. I have a feeling that the Ospreys will win the cup at a neutral stadium, if they can get past Munster at home. However it's a big ask, and Munster will be favourites.

I think Ulster will marginally beat Glasgow, and will smart up from last week significantly. Although if Glasgow can bring that same intensity, they could be too much. Ulster the favourites.

If the Ospreys lose in Munster, i would put my money on Ulster becoming champions.

It will be really close, I really want Glasgow to win it this year because i don't see them getting a chance next year as the signing they made are not that good apart from Sam Johnson and Naiyaravoro. Leinster will be much better next year as Matt o'connor left and Jonny Sexton is coming back.

So in my opinion, Glasgow must win it this year as i feel its they're last chance. Its a big ask though but its not out off Glasgow's reach.

I agree, it's certainly not out of Glasgow's reach. They've been there or thereabouts all season.

Really happy for Glasgow tonight. They played some really positive rugby in that second half and did well to score.

However, I do think the winner will come from the other semi-final!

Jesus that was so close, Glasgow like last week had a slow first half and started to wake up in the second half. Glasgow but lucky but well deserved. to me Ulster would be Glasgow's toughest game this year and i'm glad we dont have to face them in the final.

Well done Glasgow! great result!

A few more steps for Matawalu there before expanding his wings and he would have taken flight.

Edit: Scotty I thought you supported Edinburgh?

Awful penalty decision

Yep. & a huge one at that, Clancy actually blew the whistle for a scrum to Ulster before the incident. So that is a huge swing in territory and possession, not to mention psychologically.

A few more steps for Matawalu there before expanding his wings and he would have taken flight.

Edit: Scotty I thought you supported Edinburgh?
I do, but i im supporting Glasgow in these few weeks as i hope a Scottish team win a pro 12 which will be the first team from Scotland to do that.

The game was Ulster's and Glasgow were lucky, IMO. Turning point was the penalty against Best for not rolling away (which I thought was harsh) and the apparent late tackle which allowed the Scots to enter Ulster's 22

Yep. & a huge one at that, Clancy actually blew the whistle for a scrum to Ulster before the incident. So that is a huge swing in territory and possession, not to mention psychologically.

Just on that. Even if play is stopped the offence after still is live. It was the Assistant who told Clancy to check.
But Ulster were the better team and deserved better. We will try and avenge tonight's loss for ye. But well we have to get over a tough obstacle tomorrow first.

Whatever about the ref and performance, Ulster lost, and they lost because discipline let us down at vital moments, immediate post half-time performance was weak and Doak refused to use our bench. And you could probably say that about half a dozen games this season. Yes, the talent is obviously there in the first XV, but it needs a better coach than Doak and it's going to need better identification and use of guys like Warwick and Herring. Sure, Ulster could luck into something with what's there, a few less injuries and a few different decisions last night could have changed things radically, but for lasting success, Ulster need to be stronger.

Latest posts